That's my nr.1 :love: I mean I love almost all his outfits but this one I adore... :s_blush

tumblr_lyoo2bkoTi1r5ashao1_1280.jpg

the black mesh covering his right arm is hypnotising :love: I get sucked into staring at the gradient situation leading to the pitch black gloves every time :grin:

...okay, am I the only one who prefers Chopin 2.0? XDDD

Both are gorgeous, but I really dig the gold accents, the lighter blue and the gold belt (better contrast with the rest of the ensemble)

Well, I first saw the gold version and fell in love with it, but it also was with a clean program, so I am not sure.

But the combination of blue and gold always seemed royal to me. Not bad for olympic season: blue for luck and gold... you know what I mean :yes: .

I truly understood the amount of details in his costumes when I started drawing them. Each one is a masterpiece, whether you like it or not. And the person that puts all the glitter has a lot of patience :smile:

Whoever it is... KUDOS :bow:

Not only are they abundant (lol), but I guess they have to be secure enough to not risk them falling everywhere on the ice, which could be dangerous.

That's my nr.1 :love: I mean I love almost all his outfits but this one I adore... :s_blush

the black mesh covering his right arm is hypnotising :love: I get sucked into staring at the gradient situation leading to the pitch black gloves every time :grin:

And it was clearly an inspiration for H&L one (with added green colour of Requiem). Gradients are my weakness.

Probably my favorite costume, or at least the one that speaks to my aesthetics the most. The line of his legs going into his waist/belt then the lovely gradient of the shirt. I just have a special attachment to this one, especially because I love his Chopin program, though there are other costumes I absolutely love too.

[image]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PkPE0y3UZPE/VJejqa5w2qI/AAAAAAABM7E/-emsy7cgsaM/s1600/YuzuruHanyu_SP.jpg[/image]

I also prefer Chopin 1.0 - it's etheral.

One thing I love about Yuzu's costumes: even if I personally don't love something, there are plenty of people who do, so I never feel like he has a really bad costume. Well, perhaps with tge exception of the shoelaces one and perhaps NdP. I love 90% of the NdP costume but the cross is one thing even I cannot defend.

And it was clearly an inspiration for H&L one (with added green colour of Requiem). Gradients are my weakness.

Reminds me of some joking I saw online. People were saying that H&L is the daughter of Etude and Requiem, while the marriage of LGC and Swan produced White Legend... :grin:

Valkyria said:
Floria said:
I truly understood the amount of details in his costumes when I started drawing them. Each one is a masterpiece, whether you like it or not. And the person that puts all the glitter has a lot of patience :smile:

Not only are they abundant (lol), but I guess they have to be secure enough to not risk them falling everywhere on the ice, which could be dangerous.

Exactly. iirc there could be points deduction if parts of costume fall on the ice during competition.

This is what always I think looking at closeups of Yuzu costumes. I am not completely sure but maybe the costume with most rhinestones is the Requiem one.

6d74b7ee1dc7af163bda7eb9d124c400.jpg

Both are gorgeous, but I really dig the gold accents, the lighter blue and the gold belt (better contrast with the rest of the ensemble)

I've always preferred Chopin 2.0. Anything with gold or bronze is: :bow:

I like the lighter blue colour of 2.0. and the more refined details, too. But both are great. :love:

Reminds me of some joking I saw online. People were saying that H&L is the daughter of Etude and Requiem, while the marriage of LGC and Swan produced White Legend... :grin:

Well, about Etude and Requiem I understand but LGC and Swan not so much. White Legend was born much earlier than his so called parents :rofl2:

Floria said:
Valkyria said:
Floria said:

Exactly. iirc there could be points deduction if parts of costume fall on the ice during competition.

This is what always I think looking at closeups of Yuzu costumes. I am not completely sure but maybe the costume with most rhinestones is the Requiem one.

6d74b7ee1dc7af163bda7eb9d124c400.jpg

Wow, in this picture the lettuce seems blue not green. I like blue lettuce too :love:

Floria said:
Valkyria said:

Requiem is a masterpiece, wheter one likes it or not. It's so intricate and has so much detail :love:

And yes, you're gonna get dinged if you leave anything on the ice. So I'm actually quite curious about how they attach all the bling, since the end result has to be comfortable, resistant to sweat and washings, etc. I'm sure whatever method they use has them going one by one anyway (and that's a big job in his case XD)

I prefer Chopin 2.0 too! I like the shade of blue more than the first one and Yuzu and gold really match together :)