tumblr_nhj88uCWWw1rmwtulo1_400.jpg

It is so elegant and beautiful to see his hands

I wasn't sure that POTO 2 suits the theme 100% but overall it's very a nice costume, especially I like the collar like here and in LGC

It's Yuzu we are talking about, it's all about suggestion, you don't expect him to wear something like this:

[image]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Cup_of_Russia_2010_-_Patrick_Chan_%284%29.jpg[/image]

source: commons.wikimedia.org

Now that Vertigo 2.0 has been mentioned... how does everyone feel about Yuzu's more casual outfits (I hesitate to call those costumes, because some of them are basically T-shirt and jeans, or tank top and black pants...)?

I'd love smth simple for example for dance EX, or white pants would be really lovely in the Gala light )) I also don't know why Yuzu is such a fan of velvet pants (I'm ok with them really) it's just the ones from PW looked very good on him.

I guess he loves black velvet pants because they absorb the light and make his legs look longer. :s_yes

I am sure we'll see more of them next season alongside the gradient and something blue.

From ralcutzagy

It's Yuzu we are talking about, it's all about suggestion, you don't expect him to wear something like this:

[image]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Cup_of_Russia_2010_-_Patrick_Chan_%284%29.jpg[/image]

source: commons.wikimedia.org

No you wouldn't - but wouldn't it be nice if PC went back to those sorts of costume instead of his tie dyed pjs

Wasn't that what he wore for Olympic silver in the battle of the Brian's? Surely Y would think it was bad luck ?

Maybe he should troll Brian Orser with a costume like this? ;)

5b7498128200b7e190dcfdac520760d4.jpg

while i dont think he would wear something like this, i do think he will go with something blue and gold. Because he love those colors.

while i dont think he would wear something like this, i do think he will go with something blue and gold. Because he love those colors.

Omg Yesss I think he'd look so royal in blue and gold too!

That recent photo of Mura's simplified blue shirt with gold embellishment really opened my mind to this possibility