Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

  Made by Cefy Chokoreeto.  Thank you very much.

 

 

44 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

It is a beautiful MAD from maimai.

 

Bringing these from the general thread :biggrin: (i am melting with the first one, i just want to squish himmmm)

God medal: A very dignified Patrick Chan

Silver medal: a suitably dignified Daisuke Takahashi

Bronze medal: :smiley-happy085::joy::dancingpooh::knc_yuzu2::party2:

 

 

 

 

Okay so I did contemplate whether to post this or not because this video is not one where a lot of Yuzu's fans would want to see. But I have a few friends who wanted to see so I'll just leave it here.

This video is the Japanese TV recording of the 2014 Cup of China. But this video is 29.11 mins long, not the one where you could find on youtube.

I'll leave a disclaimer here, for those that don't want to see you can just ignore this post.

If this post is not suitable for the planet, then the admins can delete this. I apologise in advance.

 

Spoiler

More disclaimer, *this video is very heartbreaking just as a warning*

this video contains:

-The crash

-The medical check up

-Yuzu focused recording before the second 6-min warm up *very heartbreaking*

-Yuzu focused second 6-min warm up

-The FS

-The K&C *:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:*

-A snippet of him on the stretcher

 

Spoiler

-also, I couldn't skip the ads so you just have to wait till the ads finish.

 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIyNjkxMjYw.html

 

*an alternative link, but still uses the same video link website

http://www.xiaobaiban.net/video/play-ys6tE2KzT8FQYzmo8CvaAcnOvWE_3D.htm

 

 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Okay so I did contemplate whether to post this or not because this video is not one where a lot of Yuzu's fans would want to see. But I have a few friends who wanted to see so I'll just leave it here.

This video is the Japanese TV recording of the 2014 Cup of China. But this video is 29.11 mins long, not the one where you could find on youtube.

I'll leave a disclaimer here, for those that don't want to see you can just ignore this post.

If this post is not suitable for the planet, then the admins can delete this. I apologise in advance.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

More disclaimer, *this video is very heartbreaking just as a warning*

this video contains:

-The crash

-The medical check up

-Yuzu focused recording before the second 6-min warm up *very heartbreaking*

-Yuzu focused second 6-min warm up

-The FS

-The K&C *:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:*

-A snippet of him on the stretcher

 

  Reveal hidden contents

-also, I couldn't skip the ads so you just have to wait till the ads finish.

 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIyNjkxMjYw.html

 

*an alternative link, but still uses the same video link website

http://www.xiaobaiban.net/video/play-ys6tE2KzT8FQYzmo8CvaAcnOvWE_3D.htm

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure hiding it is enough, people don't have to click if they don't want to see.

 

This boy is truly amazing. Reckless but amazing. 

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Okay so I did contemplate whether to post this or not because this video is not one where a lot of Yuzu's fans would want to see. But I have a few friends who wanted to see so I'll just leave it here.

This video is the Japanese TV recording of the 2014 Cup of China. But this video is 29.11 mins long, not the one where you could find on youtube.

I'll leave a disclaimer here, for those that don't want to see you can just ignore this post.

If this post is not suitable for the planet, then the admins can delete this. I apologise in advance.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

More disclaimer, *this video is very heartbreaking just as a warning*

this video contains:

-The crash

-The medical check up

-Yuzu focused recording before the second 6-min warm up *very heartbreaking*

-Yuzu focused second 6-min warm up

-The FS

-The K&C *:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:*

-A snippet of him on the stretcher

 

  Reveal hidden contents

-also, I couldn't skip the ads so you just have to wait till the ads finish.

 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIyNjkxMjYw.html

 

*an alternative link, but still uses the same video link website

http://www.xiaobaiban.net/video/play-ys6tE2KzT8FQYzmo8CvaAcnOvWE_3D.htm

 

 

I watched the first 3 min and then I closed the vid... I still can't belive that they kept him for so long, fallen on the ice ... and his blood on the ice ... ugh I still can't see it again ... and I think I'll never can .... once (when I saw it live on TV) was more then enough ... :Poohgaveup:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Okay so I did contemplate whether to post this or not because this video is not one where a lot of Yuzu's fans would want to see. But I have a few friends who wanted to see so I'll just leave it here.

This video is the Japanese TV recording of the 2014 Cup of China. But this video is 29.11 mins long, not the one where you could find on youtube.

I'll leave a disclaimer here, for those that don't want to see you can just ignore this post.

If this post is not suitable for the planet, then the admins can delete this. I apologise in advance.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

More disclaimer, *this video is very heartbreaking just as a warning*

this video contains:

-The crash

-The medical check up

-Yuzu focused recording before the second 6-min warm up *very heartbreaking*

-Yuzu focused second 6-min warm up

-The FS

-The K&C *:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:*

-A snippet of him on the stretcher

 

  Reveal hidden contents

-also, I couldn't skip the ads so you just have to wait till the ads finish.

 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIyNjkxMjYw.html

 

*an alternative link, but still uses the same video link website

http://www.xiaobaiban.net/video/play-ys6tE2KzT8FQYzmo8CvaAcnOvWE_3D.htm

 

 

Thank you for sharing this! I never knew this long version exist. 

It's very painful to see this video and people are still debating if he should be allowed to skate. But I think this is one big turning point in his career and as his fans, we could definitely learn a lot from seeing his spirit to fight here and how he didn't just give up.

My heart wrenched when he, in that condition was suddenly asking if Han Yan was there... What a personality.... 

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Okay so I did contemplate whether to post this or not because this video is not one where a lot of Yuzu's fans would want to see. But I have a few friends who wanted to see so I'll just leave it here.

This video is the Japanese TV recording of the 2014 Cup of China. But this video is 29.11 mins long, not the one where you could find on youtube.

I'll leave a disclaimer here, for those that don't want to see you can just ignore this post.

If this post is not suitable for the planet, then the admins can delete this. I apologise in advance.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

More disclaimer, *this video is very heartbreaking just as a warning*

this video contains:

-The crash

-The medical check up

-Yuzu focused recording before the second 6-min warm up *very heartbreaking*

-Yuzu focused second 6-min warm up

-The FS

-The K&C *:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:*

-A snippet of him on the stretcher

 

  Reveal hidden contents

-also, I couldn't skip the ads so you just have to wait till the ads finish.

 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIyNjkxMjYw.html

 

*an alternative link, but still uses the same video link website

http://www.xiaobaiban.net/video/play-ys6tE2KzT8FQYzmo8CvaAcnOvWE_3D.htm

 

 

 

Thank you for sharing this, there were moments I had never seen. I also really loved to listen to the Japanese commentary, because they really are touched by Yuzuru's courage as much as all of us. 

I cannot not feel like crying during his FS, and the music sorts of amplifies everything... that wasn't an ice skating performance, that was a terrible and powerful display of human strenght. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.