Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

11 hours ago, robin said:

I broke my leg and am currently drowning in my misery and self pity. My Milan trip is cancelled and I can’t skate for a few months. 

Damn those spins. Not like I needed more reason to hate them...

Oh, nooooo! I'm so sorry to hear that :sadPooh: Get well soon, sending you virtual hugs! :10742289:

14 hours ago, robin said:

I broke my leg and am currently drowning in my misery and self pity. My Milan trip is cancelled and I can’t skate for a few months. 

Oh no. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take Yuzu smile as much as possible. Nobu said when you are depressed your body cannot heal properly and I think it's true. Hope the pain goes away soon...

8 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Buying all the good food and all the Yuzuru magazines for you I presume... :peek:

I think I need to remind them of the Yuzu magazines... LOL I am going to gain so much weight :LOL:

3 hours ago, guitarist said:

Oh, nooooo! I'm so sorry to hear that :sadPooh: Get well soon, sending you virtual hugs! :10742289:

thank uuu :10742289:

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Oh no. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take Yuzu smile as much as possible. Nobu said when you are depressed your body cannot heal properly and I think it's true. Hope the pain goes away soon...

Will do!! I‘ll make sure to get my daily dose of Yuzu laughing and goofing around :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Which every healthy Yuzu fan should do btw 

15 hours ago, robin said:

Oh nooo. I wish you speedy recovery! :snonegai:

Spoiler

I’m bad at messages like this. Please don’t mind me if I sound cold. :13877886:

16 hours ago, robin said:

Oh no sorry to hear that :59227c768286a__s: I hope you feel better soon

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

ok hydro we all know you want the planet's mascot to be a screaming goat we get it gosh  :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

I'm just kidding but it fits tho :1:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Oh no sorry to hear that :59227c768286a__s: I hope you feel better soon

ok hydro we all know you want the planet's mascot to be a screaming goat we get it gosh  :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

I'm just kidding but it fits tho :1:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

Oh nooo. I wish you speedy recovery! :snonegai:

Hide contents

I’m bad at messages like this. Please don’t mind me if I sound cold. :13877886:

Oh no, not at all:10742289: Thank you for you’re wishes and thoughts 

8 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

Ive only watched 2 episodes of YOI but yuri does remind me of yuzu so I understand why people come to yuzu thru that anime haha.

I really wonder what yuzu thinks of it but im guessin hes not into BL lol.

Anyway i think its nice to grow the fandom so im welcome to YOI fans joinin the yuzu fandom lol. They r aware of yuzuru right? 

I won't welcome anyone who think they know better bc of an anime and have the nerve to insult real figure skating fans who know what real figure skating is  :noshake:

Anyway  :t1233:

First comment just to say I watched YOI (first mistake) thinking it was about yuzu (second mistake) after watching some if his programs and interviews (I found him so fascinating both on and off ice) and well... biggest let down (lol).

I found the anime so boring and the characters super annoying >.< I was so disappointed when the protagonist was nothing like him, nothing of the smart, charismatic, brave and beautiful boy I had watched on youtube :( I think I just had too high expectations thinking it was about him.

But his own is story is so inspiring, so unreal you wouldn't believe he is a real live human being O.o everything from his appearance, to his personality, his life it's just so over the top.

Sorry for the small rant, every time I see a YOI-yuzu comparison I get flashbacks from my own old mistakes xD

I always get anxious around march-april because it's the anniversary of a big earthquake here and now i almost shit myself because i heard a crack in the office building and my chair moved a bit :slinkaway:

This is also a bit silly but whenever the weather is acting very weird (like, cold enough in may to wear long sleeves again or summer-like weather around these days [summer-like being over 30C]) everyone freaks out and says "we're gonna have an earthquake soon" because the air feels very strange and unsettling and we've had weird weather patterns before earthquakes over 4M :13877886:

It's been freakishly hot today and i just want to get out of here because my building isn't very safe in the case of an earthquake :13877886:

23 hours ago, robin said:

Ouch. Oh that really sucks. I hope it heals well, and soon. 

6 hours ago, GoldMedalist said:

I won't welcome anyone who think they know better bc of an anime and have the nerve to insult real figure skating fans who know what real figure skating is  :noshake:

Anyway  :t1233:

Except that confession said that people who're upset over YOI routines are probably either racist or homophobic, or something along those lines? That's a very subjective opinion, but I don't see why any Real Figure Skating Fans would be upset by figure skating routines in an anime? It's fiction? It would be like football fans being upset over some of those football animes, that also have moves and skills that even Messi probably couldn't do? :shrug:  It doesn't matter how people acquire an interest. What matters is what they're like once they do acquire it.

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I always get anxious around march-april because it's the anniversary of a big earthquake here and now i almost shit myself because i heard a crack in the office building and my chair moved a bit :slinkaway:

This is also a bit silly but whenever the weather is acting very weird (like, cold enough in may to wear long sleeves again or summer-like weather around these days [summer-like being over 30C]) everyone freaks out and says "we're gonna have an earthquake soon" because the air feels very strange and unsettling and we've had weird weather patterns before earthquakes over 4M :13877886:

It's been freakishly hot today and i just want to get out of here because my building isn't very safe in the case of an earthquake :13877886:

Sending all the good thoughts, and I hope the weather patterns don't mean anything as dire as that, but I understand how you feel uncomfortable. Seeing a repetition of patterns that led up to something so devastating is nerve-wracking, even if hopefully the pattern won't mean the same thing this time.

Spoiler

I was in a coastal town right before the 2004 tsunami. Right before as in, the sea level withdrew drastically about an hour before I got on a train out of there, and the tidal waves hit when I was about half an hour out of town. I took the early train instead of going out to one of the islands off the coast as planned, because the line for tickets was too long and I was lazy. That island and the people on it were completely lost. I wasn't even there, but the strange and narrow escape gave me the shakes whenever I went to the coast for a while after that. Take care of yourself, Hydro!

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Relatable, as I live in an old building in a country where there are so many earthquakes every year.

I think it's not so silly to associate weather and earthquake because when magma becomes active under the sea, it affects seawater temperatures, and the seawater temperatures affect the weather. (Though before a huge earthquake there would be more recognizable signs--like fishes usually found in the nearby sea disappear or sea creatures usually live away from the coast get found dead on the coast, etc.)

It's no good to be scared of quakes all the times but it's good to think about it and do imagery training sometimes especially when you are around the circum-Pacific volcanic belt.

I always check and restock emergency kits and foods around this time of a year. This year, thanks to PyeongChang being so cold, I found this product via tweets by those who were planning to go there and thinking about buying one to see how it works...