Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stars on Ice 2021 in Yokohama

Featured Replies

Stars on Ice

Yokohama

22.04-25.04 2021

 

 

 

Skaters

Yuzuru Hanyu

Shoma Uno
Yuma Kagiyama
Takahito Mura
Keiji Tanaka
Shun Sato
Kazuki Tomono
Sota Yamamoto
Kao Miura
Sena Miyake
Wakaba Higuchi
Rika Kihira
Kaori Sakamoto
Mai Mihara
Rino Matsuike
Yuhana Yokoi
Mako Yamashita
Rin Nitaya
Misato Komatsubara / Tim Koleto

 

https://figureskate-soi.com/index.html

 

On 4/21/2021 at 2:00 AM, Ladysci said:

TV schedule for SOI 2021

On TBS 2 [a CS (Communication's Satellite) channel of SkyPerfect TV in Japan, but can be accessed by iSakura and other services that allow viewers to watch Japanese TV outside of Japan]. Times listed are Japan time.

 

23 Apr (Fri)

Yokohama (live)

CS TBS 2:  1:55-5:00 pm

Will be repeated as a taped show: 8 May (9 pm - 12 am)

 

24 Apr (Sat)

Yokohama (live)

CS TBS 2: 12:55 - 4:00

Will be repeated as a taped show: 8 May (12-3 am)

 

30 Apr (Fri)

Hachinohe (live)

Special broadcast of the last show, which will include backstage scenes

CS TBS 2: 1:10-4:15

Will be repeated as a taped show: 30 May (12 am - 4:00 am)

 

Other shows:

Live streaming on 25 April (Sun), not free, must get ticket on ticket PIA; probably just in Japan

TBS (Kanto area only, regular TV): 26 Apr (Mon), 1:23-2:23 (doesn't look right to be because of the short duration, maybe just a highlight? Don't know if it's am or pm)

 

 

 

Videos

 

Still can't believe this is happening :tumblr_inline_mzx8v0X45Z1r8msi5:

Stay healthy and have fun Yuzu :puddingpooh:

I'm not watching it live so I'll be counting on our dedicated fans for some footage later :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I wonder what programs he will skate here~~~ Probbaly not Masquerade or Crystal Memories since ToshI-san is not here...

I wish there was a stream that we could watch it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: BUT I hope all skaters will be safe and healthy.

Have fun Yuzuruuuuu :cheer:

Message from Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:
[NEWS]

 

 Have fun Yuzu. :smiley-happy105:

The most important thing is, that everyone stay safe and healthy.:smiley-angelic001:

 

 

Edit:

Translation 

 

Translations of Yuzu's SOI message. 

 

The arena is filling up fast. I'm so jelly 

 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

LGC?????!!!! 

 

Yuzu truly said, it will take a global catastrophe for me to bring this program back :laughing:

I'm kind of excited, not gonna lie. I hope everyone can stay safe. 

 

I can't wait to see what the groups umbers will look like lol. I assume Yuzu won't have any new programs, but i wonder which one he'll perform? 

 

Edit: 

 

1 minute ago, Melodie said:

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

!!!!!
 

I'm so freaking jealous holy shit 

2 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

I'm kind of excited, not gonna lie. I hope everyone can stay safe. 

 

I can't wait to see what the groups umbers will look like lol. I assume Yuzu won't have any new programs, but i wonder which one he'll perform? 

 

Edit: 

 

 

!!!!!
 

I'm so freaking jealous holy shit 

The question really is does the Purple Pant of Sin fit any more? 

LGC :loveeyes:

 

I had SOI Yokohama ticket but can't go to Japan now.

F U Covid :mad:

3 minutes ago, Melodie said:

The question really is does the Purple Pant of Sin fit any more? 

 

Oh god, we're potentially getting buff 2021 Yuzu in the purple pants of sin :embSwan: This day just gets better and better 

57 minutes ago, Anni said:
Message from Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:
[NEWS]

 

 Have fun Yuzu. :smiley-happy105:

The most important thing is, that everyone stay safe and healthy.:smiley-angelic001:

 

 

Edit:

Translation 

 

That means the Show from Today will not be broadcasted, right? 

Sorry for the question :laughing::giggle: my whole Head is a question mark at the moment or for days. :banginghead::scratch2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.