The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

30 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

He was the most adorable during the interview, smiling and dancing away in his seat~~~ and that arm heart 💜 melted my heart 🥰

Poor JK. He's tried so hard to be seen as grown up but he's so darn cute! I just wanted to squeal and pinch his cheeks during this interview.

So I guess Latto is more acclaimed than I thought. I'll have to see if anyone I know has ever heard of her. 

The song is growing on me as I hear it more. and I guess it is "Kiss" your waist. I really can't trust my own hearing

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

With this hair and without his intense stage persona, he is just such an adorable bunny...or puppy, he reminds me more and more of one.🥰

(and of course I know he is a grown man, but his vibe just screams "adorable").

30 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

JK's GMA performances and interview 

He was the most adorable during the interview, smiling and dancing away in his seat~~~ and that arm heart 💜 melted my heart 🥰

I love that he performed euphoria.

The "interview"....well, he was cute. The question about Latto sounded off to me, like a subtle "aren't you honored to work with a grammy nominee" and I was like "girl, this men is also a grammy nominee!"...but that's just my take on it.

Okay - haven't watched GMA yet and have to run to a dental cleaning (and poor Bella had three teeth removed yesterday at doggie teethcleaning).  So I'm behind - but I have to say that the explicit version totally unnecessary  (what? we don't have imaginations?).

I'm not wild about the song at all.  The MV is cool but----  As far as the solo outings, I;'m much more into Jimin's two latest MV's and Astronaut and On the Street )and not crazy for J Cole, but a lot less fond of latto- whose idea was she?).

I actually hope it does well but doesn't knock Like Crazy out.  Or Take Two.  I'll try to get to the viewing party but have to run now!