The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Ok, I saw a lot of moa accounts doing protest hashtags and being angry on yt and had no idea what was going on, cause they all were about the "misstreatment" of txt by bighit and normally it's a bit like "oh come on, don't be do dramatic", but this time I absolutely agree.

They don't have a single backup dancer! They took out the tinitus dance break, the suga rush ride intro and more, cause there are no dancers! The set design wasn't brought along and they are performing in freaking stadiums and don't even get fireworks at the end! What the heck is BigHit doing!🤬

That they don't repeat the scale they show from their seoul concerts is normal, but this is just ridiculous.

I feel sorry for the boys.....

I saw TXT last year (almost exactly) and don't recall any back up dancers at all - and I just reviewed the stuff I recorded on my phone: no back up dancers.  There were some pyrotechnics but no fireworks - and it was at an outside arena.  Yoongi scheduled his tour months after TXT did and that was probably unavoidable.

I need to go back and watch early BTS tour stuff, like The Red Bullet tour, to see if they travelled with dancers.  I don't think so.  And they would likely be using "local" dancers for other international tours, especially in the first few years.  I really don't believe this is a BigHit money decision.  Most of the tickets on sale for the LA shows are resale. and they added sections with limited views.  I know that there were only a couple of dozen. max, tickets left in those first few days, so pretty much sold out, which is why they added extra sections.

Maybe Hybe does have too many subsidiary groups touring at the same time in the same countries.  It is summer tour time.  But I think they've reached the maximum number of groups they can take on and promote adequately.  I feel for the boys and the jet lag thing.  

One more comment on that dark documentary - I think we can be sure BTS members were totally out of the loop, both because they were so busy and working so hard during that time - but mostly because that's just the kind of dirt MHJ would have tossed into the ether to discredit BTS and Hybe if there was even a tiny indication oour guys were involved.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw that Beomgyu mentioned during his live that it was really windy at the Oakland concert venue so the fireworks were skipped for the sake of safety. I think he's seen the MOA complaints. 

Well, that would be at least something....

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As for the rest, I'm speculating only. It is weird that they didn't bring back-up dancers, or at least hire a crew of American ones, like BTS does when they work with the Lab. (Dance Lab? I can't remember the name but it the group that did ON).

I'm more confused by the fact that TXT is always touring at the same time as other Hybe acts. Last year Yoongi, this year Enha... that seems like a bad strategy at the least, downright sabotage at worst

Yes, they work with "the Lab".

I think we can agree that something just seems not right with their tours.

57 minutes ago, barbara said:

I saw TXT last year (almost exactly) and don't recall any back up dancers at all - and I just reviewed the stuff I recorded on my phone: no back up dancers.  There were some pyrotechnics but no fireworks - and it was at an outside arena.  Yoongi scheduled his tour months after TXT did and that was probably unavoidable.

Moas complained about this lastyear as well (no backup dancers)....

57 minutes ago, barbara said:

I need to go back and watch early BTS tour stuff, like The Red Bullet tour, to see if they travelled with dancers.  I don't think so.  And they would likely be using "local" dancers for other international tours, especially in the first few years.  I really don't believe this is a BigHit money decision.  Most of the tickets on sale for the LA shows are resale. and they added sections with limited views.  I know that there were only a couple of dozen. max, tickets left in those first few days, so pretty much sold out, which is why they added extra sections.

They had some backup dancers during their red bullet tour, Sondeuk (?, their coach) was part of it, to safe money. 

37 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Well, that would be at least something....

Yes, they work with "the Lab".

Moas complained about this lastyear as well (no backup dancers)....

They had some backup dancers during their red bullet tour, Sondeuk (?, their coach) was part of it, to safe money. 

It wouldn't have been for that tour, but I know BigHit used other trainees, such as Yeonjun, as back up dancers, at least for Korean shows.  It's really a little surprising that BigHit spent the kind of money they did on BTS when they were struggling financially.  I'm sure they knew they only had the one shot at success and put all their eggs in this basket.

I wonder what provisions are in their contract for tour support.  Not having back up dancers may have been noticed by MOA members for their last tour, but I didn't miss them at all.  The five of them put on an amazing show.  There were a couple of backdrops and big screens and lots of great lighting (and plenty of pyrotechnics).

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Starting with their lack of visiting Canada, South America, Europe, etc. A world tour means "world" , dammit!

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Starting with their lack of visiting Canada, South America, Europe, etc. A world tour means "world" , dammit!

Agree.  They seem to do shows in Asia, and those also seem to be added on after the start of the tour has been announced.  I really thought that SoAmerica would be on this tour because of "Back for More" with Anitta who is from Brazil.  If you look at their event schedule, they have significant chunks of empty time, like more than a month between two of the Japanese dates and more than a month between the last US show and first Japanese show.  It says "more to come" but I think it's weird that the whole thing wasn't set up months ago.

I wonder sometimes if there is a stamina issue with one or more of the guys, though even BTS weren't doing lots of cities close together (in time) in their first few years.

Also - love that Jin is famous for being polite.  He was so well raised.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, we know that Hybe's definition of "world" only includes north america and asia🙄. And I think the BTS concerts have more then shown how much kpop is loved in south america.

10 hours ago, barbara said:

Agree.  They seem to do shows in Asia, and those also seem to be added on after the start of the tour has been announced.  I really thought that SoAmerica would be on this tour because of "Back for More" with Anitta who is from Brazil.  If you look at their event schedule, they have significant chunks of empty time, like more than a month between two of the Japanese dates and more than a month between the last US show and first Japanese show.  It says "more to come" but I think it's weird that the whole thing wasn't set up months ago.

It would be great if they could get a break between the tour legs, but I doubt it. There is weversecon festival, I think a japanese festival and pretty sure they will film some shows inbetween as well.

Edit:

I forgott, they have their japanese comeback/album release inbetween🤦🏼‍♀️.

10 hours ago, barbara said:

I wonder sometimes if there is a stamina issue with one or more of the guys, though even BTS weren't doing lots of cities close together (in time) in their first few years.

No issues (Beomgyu's was a mental thing), but management really should work on their planning skills if they want the guys to stay healthy. This tour so short after the comeback is not a good start for a exhausting tour (a comeback where they also travelled to japan and europe while doing back to back music show recordings).

Miss Hobi so much - but we do get Jin soon.  And I recommend, if you have Proof, to liisten to the third CD with early versions of some released songs and one I don't think ever came out.  A couple of not great, one sounds like they are just goofing around and then there is the original Epiphany.  It is so so good and will remind us all of the polite, beautiful man we've been missing. (Also - 3 years since Butter was released and yesterday was 900 days since Super Tuna, and that seems like a lot of days.

Need to share this, it's something sweet for the heart and I just came across it on yt. Tears in my eyes, she was great (and so extra and brave in choosing that song).

And I love how the audience is just enjoying it😊 (while the coaches are confused by the language😑🙄).

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Seems that the walls are closing in.  It's such a brutal, competitive business but I hate to see these young girls caught inn the middle.  Hopefully, the courts will make a decision on the 30th (31st) and MHJ will be on her way.  I'm not sure what will keep her from flinging allegation against Hybe and their artists, but think that when she loses the fight with Hybe, she will be barred from future comments. That seems like a Korean thing to do, but she's crazy so who knows....