The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

10 hours ago, barbara said:

I get more Jin updates than Hobi on any given day - jin files @seokjinfile .  As sultry and sexy as JK has been appearing lately (Jimin, too), I think we can expect him to NOT violate standard SoKorean mores in his MV.  It simply wouldn't be okay to do so.  There may be suggestive things, but nothing explicit.  (I have to think that whoever wrote the line "Give me a good ride" for Jimin was unaware of how that was going to hit in other cultures....).

Joon has writing credit in that song. He definitely wrote that line and no doubt knew the implication. They're not so innocent anymore lol

This is the best edit so far w full OT7 hahaha

33 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Joon has writing credit in that song. He definitely wrote that line and no doubt knew the implication. They're not so innocent anymore lol

Namjoon totally did that on purpose. But I wouldn't be surprised if Jimin asked him for something like that. Jimin's also not as shy as he looks.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Namjoon totally did that on purpose. But I wouldn't be surprised if Jimin asked him for something like that. Jimin's also not as shy as he looks.

Jimin is the biggest flirt and a total menace in BTS. I'm pretty sure Kookie learnt how to flirt from him.

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm pretty sure the choice for the fearure lies entirely on JK. The guys will do that if they think it add something different to elevate the songs. That's their artistic prerogative, got nothing to do with charting considering a lot of their collab choices are quite obscure on the international stage.

Absolutely agree. Even in case it was an idea suggested by someone else, if he hadn't liked it, he wouldn't have done it. I'm over the "shock" and now curious to see what touch this feature will bring to the song.

Hobi's F/W 2023 LV campaign:

https://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/stories/men-fw23-campaign?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PUBL_MENSCAMPAIGNFW23_IG_WW_ENG_AW_20230713_20230717_MEN_MULTI_FW23

I can't find the long burgundy gloves on the site anywhere. If I had the small fortune it probably takes to buy them, I would. And wear them with a camel wool coat. They rock! 

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So I see Jimin is off to New York as well... never beating those 'support person for Bangtan' allegations, I guess...

I'm starting to think that Jimin will go to military last just so he can be there for all the guys' events. Kind of sad for Jin - he'll be alone when he's doing the promos for his album and he'll probably have the longest time for his solo period. 

A Dispatch reporter tweeted that Jimin is going to NY to work with JK, but I think that's just his speculation.

I think this may be the cutest meme to come from the teaser. That smile is adorable

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm starting to think that Jimin will go to military last just so he can be there for all the guys' events. Kind of sad for Jin - he'll be alone when he's doing the promos for his album and he'll probably have the longest time for his solo period. 

A Dispatch reporter tweeted that Jimin is going to NY to work with JK, but I think that's just his speculation.

I think this may be the cutest meme to come from the teaser. That smile is adorable

When I saw this tweet, I wondered whether JK actually had this in mind while he wrote it, but then again I'm still not convinced anyone's gotten the lyrics right yet. When I listen to the teaser, it sounds like the second half of the verse is in Korean, to me.

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Jin will be out four months before Hobi - so that's the longest he'll be alone.  And Jimin going to NY, just to support or does he have something else going?  If he was promoting Tiffany or someone else, they'd have that news out there.

Hey, girls, is it bad that my initial reaction the MV is 😍🤣😍🤣😍🤣😍🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:LOL::8788161::roll:?

I mean, I love it, I love the song, and Kookie's gorgeous in it, and the actress does a great job, but I'm dying of laughter. 

It's so, so, SO JK. So over the top. He even comes back to her when he's dead!

I'm dying! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, there's a laundromat in it. Because of course there is. 

1 minute ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I loved it!!!

Had a mini freak out when I heard the explicit version and found myself running around the living room trying not to scream (it’s 5 am here).

Seriously, some of those verses sound like they cribbed them off thirsty ARMY Twitter