The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

First of all:

I love the song, it's a nice, groovy, summer song even if I feel like I hear the same verse two times.

The MV is great! Was also laughing so much seeing the laundry scene, JK and his faible for doing laundry😂🙈, only Armys will see the funny part in this scene.

Also, the actress is great! Love how fed up she looks with him🤣.

Was surprised that it's an english song, but ok. Latto really adds to the song, or better said, the rap part is really needed to change things up.

The explicit version isn't needed in my opinion, kind of unnecessary....

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Tbh , i think JK's song is ok at best, but I hope it does really well

Can understand you, it's not like it has deep lyrical meaning or is super new in it's sound or structure, or vocally different. I like it because it's a song that gets me in a good mood, but it's also not JKs best song out there.

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol Hobi posted the same as RM

🤣🤣🤣, of course they all go for the explicit version.

I mean, it's "new" for them. They no longer care about the idol rules about these things and thats great and must feel freeing for them. Still think this version isn't needed.

51 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol Hobi posted the same as RM

They both posted the explicit version. Either they're saying they approve, or they're letting us know it's Bangtan's adult years now... either way, 😂

58 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Tbh , i think JK's song is ok at best, but I hope it does really well

I signed up for Spotify premium and Amazon Unlimited for the month. Not sure if Youtube premium is rated higher so didn't bother yet

52 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Can understand you, it's not like it has deep lyrical meaning or is super new in it's sound or structure, or vocally different. I like it because it's a song that gets me in a good mood, but it's also not JKs best song out there.

Agree. You can tell it was written by people who don't really know what JK's vocal capability is and who are used to writing for mediocre voices. But it's fine. Not every song JK makes has to be a Euphoria or a My Time. Light, fun music is cool too.