The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

48 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Am I the only one thinking this would be a bit strange?

If he participated in the song like a feat.artist or wrote lyrics for it (or maybe lyrics that were safed by a kind soul from his trash bin) ok, would make sense, otherwise🤨🤷🏼‍♀️....

Hide contents

And I don't get the hype about new jeans, but thats just my taste

Honestly, my first thought was: "why do the outfits look so tiny, the guys are tall", second thought "gosh, they are really thin" and last thought "Taes butter mv jacket with the extreme shoulder pads - really is extreme!".

I tried seeing more differences, but either I'm not good at spotting it or the mannequins weren't the best to show the proportions of the outfits🤷🏼‍♀️.

There were also the shoes that Hobi and Jimin painted on during ItS and the Butter albums the members decorared, that was a nice touch.

And of course a ton of awards (but only the US ones).

Off topic:

Hide contents

I was in "ballet revolucion" last weekend (anyone who enjoys dance should watch this show in my opinion) and it was the fifths time, I think, but the first after getting into k-pop....gosh, my standard and eye for synchronicity really changed🙈. I never hated getting into k-pop, but the first 20min were a struggle. It took some songs until I could tell my brain to just enjoy it and to stop seeing that arms are not all bowed at the same degree, or one person was a half a second too late or one too fast in the movements.....it was quite eye opening😅

Tae hasn't mentioned NewJeans at all - and when did he go to Spain? (when he was in France?).  No one seems to be saying he participated in any way other than "appear".

And interesting that the US Awards were there at all.  Of course, with Hybe Insight closed, I guess they have to go somewhere.  They had a huge, tall wall there with all the awards displayed.  It's wildly impressive.

So - if JK's dance team just flew to London, does that mean so did JK?  Could be something unrelated but... i cannot upload this instagram post but I'm trying -

Just saying it since I can't get an image.....  Maybe JK will be some UK shows next...

This doesn'tseem to work...

https://www.instagram.com/stories/noah_nakta/3149946404819687541/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Tae hasn't mentioned NewJeans at all - and when did he go to Spain? (when he was in France?).  No one seems to be saying he participated in any way other than "appear".

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Am I the only one thinking this would be a bit strange?

If he participated in the song like a feat.artist or wrote lyrics for it (or maybe lyrics that were safed by a kind soul from his trash bin) ok, would make sense, otherwise🤨🤷🏼‍♀️....

Hide contents

And I don't get the hype about new jeans, but thats just my taste

if rumor is true and he does appear in the MV it most probably is just under capacity of an actor. And he did travel to Spain. It was just supposed to be private but of course people saw and some posted. And didn't he post something on his story later that kinda confirmed that? I forgot.

And Le Sserafim is my girl group. NewJeans is fun, their music catchy but not my style my style.

And Cartier just anniunced Tae their ambassador!!! He's so handsome I am unwell :13877886:

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

So - if JK's dance team just flew to London, does that mean so did JK?  Could be something unrelated but... i cannot upload this instagram post but I'm trying -

Just saying it since I can't get an image.....  Maybe JK will be some UK shows next...

This doesn'tseem to work...

https://www.instagram.com/stories/noah_nakta/3149946404819687541/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

Oooihhh it'd be cool if he does to London for bbc1 or tinydesk something. 

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

And Le Sserafim is my girl group. NewJeans is fun, their music catchy but not my style my style.

Same.

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

And Cartier just anniunced Tae their ambassador!!! He's so handsome I am unwell :13877886:

:13877886:.....

Spoiler

Sorry boss, I know I should work but someone dropped a hypnotic picture, I'm bound to stare at it some more....

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Forgot to share, Hobi's interview in Esquire is up now, both Korean and English versions. 

And they just posted the video: 

They are still working on the subs (5min are there, then it stops), so maybe better watching tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

wtf lol

:rofl3:lol this was meant to happen! He is the other soldout God in BTS we are talking abt! God V, b.....s! lol

I'm kind of astonished how many extremly rich Army must be out there😳.....

Random interesting stories I've seen on twitter

That white gold Panther ring is cooler but crazy that a necklace that expensive could sell out in minutes and crash the sites. I thought it was odd that Jin was rumored to be Cartier's brand ambassador when it'll be so long before he could do it. V is probably a better fit for the brand. Jin has that elegant look that suits luxury brands when he tries, but it doesn't really seem like him. I wonder what Jin will get when he comes back from military. If everything goes as planned, he'll be the only available member for a while.

ETA: these numbers don't seem right. Not sure if these are filtered numbers? Because other numbers listed elsewhere are a lot higher

This story is probably not all that interesting, but I remember watching Lee Hyung-taek play against Sampras so it caught my eye.

And this is just cute