The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

Did anyone notice that Seven MV sound quality is not as good as for other solo songs? For me it’s very flat comparing to Set me free or Wildflower for example 

Also the video quality! It looks like whoever filmed it forgot to pull focus for some scenes

JK came home to Twitter! Also the replies are gold...🤣

Also, a number of NYC ARMY are reporting on Twitter (no pics just posting) that Jimin & JK went out for Korean BBQ last night & were seen filming something as well (w. a film crew)...👀 :think:

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

JK came home to Twitter! Also the replies are gold...🤣

Also, a number of NYC ARMY are reporting on Twitter (no pics just posting) that Jimin & JK went out for Korean BBQ last night & were seen filming something as well (w. a film crew)...👀 :think:

:loveeyes::smileys-cheerleading-867900::jaw:OMG what if they're filming a MV together!!!!

I really love this song, both versions, and I think Latto was a great addition, just my vibe. One of my fave collabs. I actually laugh at the explicit version cuz the way JK pronounces fvck just makes it sound so light and adorable 😂😂😂

The performance video is out in less than an hour. Wooohooooo

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I really love this song, both versions, and I think Latto was a great addition, just my vibe. One of my fave collabs. I actually laugh at the explicit version cuz the way JK pronounces fvck just makes it sound so light and adorable 😂😂😂

The performance video is out in less than an hour. Wooohooooo

The performance video is great - but I seem to be the only one who absolutely hates the addition of Latto.  And the explicit version.  Why?  Because it's gratuitous. It isn;t because our baby bunny is all grown up, it's because he (or others) seem to think that you can show "maturity" by being explicit and, frankly, disgusting - Latto.  When nudity or sex scenes are in movies when they add nothing but titillation or exploitation, it's pointed out as gratuitous - not necessary for the story or not necessary, period.  In Hollywood, most actresses will not do nudity or partial nudity or explicit sex scenes - and especially if it really is not necessary for the plot or the story.

Hence - the explicit version is gratuitous (how many times does he sing "f-k"?) as is the addition of Latto into the MV.  Yes - I'm older, but I do remember when the attitude towards the gratuitous sexualization of women in film changed and it was for the better.

I also think this MV and Seven, in general, only topped Jimin because of pre-promotion and promotion. The story parts of the MV are cool and would have been better left alone -  We all wondered (and I still do) why JK's solo outing was so heavily promoted, while none of the other members solos were.  I still wonder.

I'm not being a prude - I'm being sad.

24 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

The performance video is great - but I seem to be the only one who absolutely hates the addition of Latto.  And the explicit version.  Why?  Because it's gratuitous. It isn;t because our baby bunny is all grown up, it's because he (or others) seem to think that you can show "maturity" by being explicit and, frankly, disgusting - Latto.  When nudity or sex scenes are in movies when they add nothing but titillation or exploitation, it's pointed out as gratuitous - not necessary for the story or not necessary, period.  In Hollywood, most actresses will not do nudity or partial nudity or explicit sex scenes - and especially if it really is not necessary for the plot or the story.

Hence - the explicit version is gratuitous (how many times does he sing "f-k"?) as is the addition of Latto into the MV.  Yes - I'm older, but I do remember when the attitude towards the gratuitous sexualization of women in film changed and it was for the better.

I also think this MV and Seven, in general, only topped Jimin because of pre-promotion and promotion. The story parts of the MV are cool and would have been better left alone -  We all wondered (and I still do) why JK's solo outing was so heavily promoted, while none of the other members solos were.  I still wonder.

I'm not being a prude - I'm being sad.

My opinion is that explicit version was the main and could be the only one but it doesn't suit MV so they added clean version.

Спойлер

About Jimin and his solo: I think that the best solo albums are from hyung line. But JM and JK has more solo stans and more support from them.  Is it fair? IDK