What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

• 4CC 2017 flashback: Let's go crazy!
    • 4CC 2017 flashback: Hope and Legacy
    • 4CC 2011 flashback: White Legend, Zigeunerweisen or Vertigo
    • 4CC 2013 flashback: PW 1.0, Notre Dame or Hana ni nare
    • Any other old competition, gala or show program
    • Sex Bomb, Rasputin, Pink Panther or Bon Jovi
    • Stroking Exercises
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2020 at 08:30 AM

13 hours ago, Paskud said:

Wow. And here I thought that he won't do SOI in near future.:eek:

But also: buhuhuhu nooooooo! Zuzu in cheap, boring SOI group number costume.:64341262:

as long as I get Yuzu-cam broadcast and the Patrick&Yuzu-being-besties footage that's long overdue, I won't complain:P not too much

Also, Zu made boring bowling shirts look cool:dancingpooh:

ETA: idk, is Patrick's going this year too?

5 hours ago, LadyLou said:

as long as I get Yuzu-cam broadcast and the Patrick&Yuzu-being-besties footage that's long overdue, I won't complain:P not too much

Also, Zu made boring bowling shirts look cool:dancingpooh:

ETA: idk, is Patrick's going this year too?

Patrick's listed as going to all 4 locations on the website. I am so jealous of anyone with tickets, the lineup is incredible.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:52 PM, LadyLou said:

hey HYK is the least taxing of them all tbh, only 3Lo and one delayed axel :P It would surprise me tho

But Zu is unpredictable (and I have started my prayers for him to be in one piece and healthy for gala too, because between virus outbreak, Zu's asthma, unknown layout  and most important the fact that we are kinda giving for granted that he's gonna stay healthy and really manage to do SOI in April for a change, I'm starting to get nervous (sorry guys, didn't meant to bring this in this thread but it kinda wrote on its own):13877886:

I understand completely. It's like, you want to stay positive and strong but the PHISD* won't cooperate.

* Post Hanyu Injury/Illness Stress Disorder

So, with the MASSIVE table turn and Chopin & SEIMEI are upgraded into competition. What's left for Gala?

With his new mindset of skating as himself, he might bring back H&L (WR FS) => complete the set of historical WRs, or skate The Swan again => replicate PC experience. I prefer the former thou, as he already skated The Swan this ss.

I know everyone LOVES LGC, but he never loved it (or it never loved him? :deadinside:). It must be back someday in ice show. Too great of a program to be treated like a step son lol