General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Duh, of course he can. Just give Olympic gold now and we won't have to drag this out.

KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP. Now's a good time as any :rofl:

1 minute ago, Shyn08 said:

Can you please spread this wonderful message around to all the people who will no doubt be disappointed or outright criticise him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I believe this interviews today and tomorrow will help Yuzuru do just that. His "Beyond the ideal" vision should be very clear by now. Everyone is always talking about raising the bar, in sports. But Yuzuru is the only one who could do it so literally. 

Also, he's always had these expectations on his shoulders, so it shouldn't be news for him. But for the others? Going up against that kind of quality? It's gonna be nerve wracking. 

He's always had to fight the himself of the past. Now, he's making others fight it too. He's extending the challenge to everybody else. He's challenging everyone to try and beat the current world record, NOW IMPROVED. Just thinking about it gives me chills. 

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Well... I'm sure skating with him is already a mass feels of anxiety when he looks like this :hachimaki: 90% of the time :rofl:

He will murder you with his lazer-beam stare of doom, it is known.

But seriously: a new program, no matter its potential, would've been an unknown; but Chopin + SEIMEI... everybody knows exactly the impact it can have. It's a very charged statement.

21 minutes ago, Xen said:

@Hydroblade: I think the Mt Irene eruption of gold showers came with stuffed poohs and smelling salt vapors (vaguely smelling of Onmyouji honey with citrus and cocoa), which led to more excitement on the actual planet. The Planet Hanyu population now seems to be strangely relaxed about it, with some members of the population reaching new levels of zen. 

The problem seems to be the eruption rocked the rest of the universe, especially one twitter-verse, and that is where the panic is located.

Is this a report by the Planet Hanyu Geological institute observatory?

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I believe this interviews today and tomorrow will help Yuzuru do just that. His "Beyond the ideal" vision should be very clear by now. Everyone is always talking about raising the bar, in sports. But Yuzuru is the only one who could do it so literally. 

Also, he's always had these expectations on his shoulders, so it shouldn't be news for him. But for the others? Going up against that kind of quality? It's gonna be nerve wracking. 

He's always had to fight the himself of the past. Now, he's making others fight it too. He's extending the challenge to everybody else. He's challenging everyone to try and beat the current world record, NOW IMPROVED. Just thinking about it gives me chills. 

You're being the most poetic, today and very truthful :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

#angstyAgape alert

Reveal hidden contents

Fuck, i know so many people are going to be disappointed by Seimei 2.0 but UGH. 

I don't think i can put into words how happy i am that i am going to see an improved version of Seimei. Like, right there, that's the hydroblade that made me choose this username... 

And i am going to see an even better version of it.

I am literally crying right now, i feel ridiculously happy.

After reading so many ecstatic comments in just the last hour I can't possibly be disappointed in his choice BECAUSE I TRUST HIM and whatever makes so many people so happy MUST be a good thing! :10636614: I know I'm going to absolutely love it!!

(Fingers crossed for red in the costume) :pepper:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Is this a report by the Planet Hanyu Geological institute observatory?

It is one lone observation by a scientist who casually works there. A mass singing of One Day More was also heard before the eruption, and after the eruption, new levels of poetic expressions were reached.

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah ik, but if both 4T and 4S are combos, that means he has a solo 3A [ETA: by that I mean a 3A not in combination, not just 1 3A oops]...

That is what he did in the video. A 3A-2T into a SE and a solo 3A after that. 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

It is one lone observation by a scientist who casually works there. A mass singing of One Day More was also heard before the eruption, and after the eruption, new levels of poetic expressions were reached.

Am I a... phenomenon being observed from afar? :character0049: