General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Yes, I can see the conversation:

(After Worlds 2017)

Brian: So, Yuzu, have you given a thought about Olympic season's FS? We agreed on Chopin for the short, so what about-

Yuzuru: I'm doing SEIMEI. 

Brian: Oh. Well, that's, that's an idea, yes. What else have you thought-
Yuzuru: I'm- want to do SEIMEI. 
Brian: Hehe, okay. Okay. Any other music you like that we might-
Yuzuru: SEIMEI

Brian: OKAY. Okay. We're doing Seimei. I get it. I got it. 

I'm sure Brian tried to put a fight with Carmen Burana... :knc_brian1:

He might have really been undecided as to whether to use Seimei again. During the 2015-2016 season, I recall an interview (I think it was at Cup of China) in which Brian said he "didn't understand" Yuzu's Seimei program. So perhaps Brian wasn't as keen on the program, at least initially, as so many of us were then and are now.

40 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Honestly... name me a skater that would have the courage to take two programs skated to PERFECTION that made the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, and say: I will do better. 

I feel so emotional... I am so happy... I believe in him... thank you, Yuzu, for being the human being that you are. 

Can you please spread this wonderful message around to all the people who will no doubt be disappointed or outright criticise him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

I was watching and got to thinking: how is the competition going to feel, knowing they're up against this? Must be a little bit daunting, at least. Those performances were the stuff of legends.

Well... I'm sure skating with him is already a mass feels of anxiety when he looks like this :hachimaki: 90% of the time :rofl: