General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, liv said:

I so love the fact that no one else can (potentially, if that is indeed the layout) put 2 3As as the last 2 jumps in the program, LOL. Others can only dream about that....

I mean.. no one expected the YOLO 3A at 4CC and I doubt anyone could do it like bb did :space:

11 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

I do hope that everyone knows that people who troll him and criticise him for this are also doing that out of love. 

I'm dying at the affectionate ribbing - people on Twitter are hilarious. Nothing wrong with a bit of teasing at all, as long as it's done in good spirit ( :

2 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

bb aint taking no chances w olys, is he?

Lol my first reaction. Boy wants that medal badly

Just now, b138oo said:

OMG I can't believe we're at a time where Yuzuru would jump 4T when he's tired :sadPooh:

He used to be this kid who couldn't stand up properly after his FP :sadPooh:

He's come so far, hasn't he? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Now let's hope he stays healthy so his body is in top shape to unleash the beast :hachimaki:

1 minute ago, liv said:

I so love the fact that no one else can (potentially, if that is indeed the layout) put 2 3As as the last 2 jumps in the program, LOL. Others can only dream about that....

When I watch figure skating jumps, when I see good jumping technique and a beautiful jump, I get teary. So glad I don't share rinks/ice with Yuzu, because I'd be a sobbing mess all the time.

Just now, b138oo said:

OMG I can't believe we're at a time where Yuzuru would jump 4T when he's tired :sadPooh:

He used to be this kid who couldn't stand up properly after his FP :sadPooh:

DON'T MAKE ME CRY 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well no, you're just an example used to measure the fallout from the eruption, and we did spot you leading the chorus of One Day More while skipping down 3 Axel Boulevard....

And the voices could be heard for miles and miles and miles... until a sound of flute and drums overcame them.