General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Guys! Guys!

Look at what the journo said in gladi's translation!

"He showed a born-again onmyoji as he easily landed 4T three-jump combo, 4S two-jump combo and more.”"

4T- three jump combo - 4T-Lo-3S

4S two jump combo - 4S - 3T

So we know more!!! 

So wait, with those combo in mind, he doesn't need to add the Lutz, right? he can do more or less the Hope and Legacy improvised WTT layout. 

If Max says "Maybe, Lutz"... mmmh... what does a maybe from Max mean? He said "maybe Seimei" two months ago... :winky:

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Honestly... name me a skater that would have the courage to take two programs skated to PERFECTION that made the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, and say: I will do better. 

I feel so emotional... I am so happy... I believe in him... thank you, Yuzu, for being the human being that you are. 

SO well put. I love this - so many people would be afraid of 'tainting' the legacy of that program with a new attempt to beat it but he's going for it and I hope with all my being that he succeeds

Just now, Murieleirum said:

So wait, with those combo in mind, he doesn't need to add the Lutz, right? he can do more or less the Hope and Legacy improvised WTT layout. 

If Max says "Maybe, Lutz"... mmmh... what does a maybe from Max mean? He said "maybe Seimei" two months ago... 

Yes, it is either the one @xeyra quoted above, with the 4Lz or alternatively, the WTT improv. 

But indeed. When Max says maybe, well ... my bet? It's the one quoted above. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

As long as he wants 5 quads and two 3A, he needs the 4Lz. There's no other way.

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I'm tearing up reading your post, I have never experienced this strong emotion towards any sport figure at all. really , thank you Yuzuru, I'm so happy to be here at the present to witness this phenomenon :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

We're all a big lump of solidified tears right now I think!!! My guess is even Max Ambesi shed a smol tear! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: