General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What the h*ll?! 

Not going to lie, now I hope that the wrath of JFanyus falls so heavily upon that particular company that they're forced out of business for good.

i agree, this is so shady of them and so undeserved on yuzu's part... awareness definitely should be spread abt it. leaking private decisions before he's ready to announce them is literally so hurtful, it can't and shouldn't continue.

Maybe I am too optimistic but he didn't say they were already legally divorced but made a decision on divorce. Maybe, seeing fans' support and the fact that so many people rooting for their happiness changes their decision. I am just hoping and praying here. They deserve happiness, God bless them.

1 minute ago, snowy said:

Maybe I am too optimistic but he didn't say they were already legally divorced but made a decision on divorce. Maybe, seeing fans' support and the fact that so many people rooting for their happiness changes their decision. I am just hoping and praying here. They deserve happiness, God bless them.

Maybe …it’s so absurd really ,it’s his freaking private life No one has the right to interfere!

Ok

2 minutes ago, snowy said:

that's a happy thought but it also kinda seems like he already made up his mind :( he said that he's going for divorce as to not hurt his partner in the future, and even seeing fanyu's support the fact still exists that yuzuru still has toxic/delulu fans and enemies that might go further to hurt the couple :( i don't think he would go back on that decision and risk hurting said partner in the future.

1 hour ago, ZuCritter said:

I’m absolutely gutted. After all he has suffered and sacrificed, and all the beauty he has brought to the world, it seemed that he was finally finding some solace and happiness. I knew it would be hard for them, but I never imagined it would be so ghastly that they would be driven to this. 

This is, literally, a crime. May those responsible pay the price. 

ETA: At this moment, I wish he would quit skating and go somewhere where he and his partner can live in peace. The pain of seeing him suffer like this feels worse than the pain of losing the joy his performances bring. I know not every fanyu will feel that way, but, for today, I do.

Perhaps it might be a good idea for Yuzu to leave the country, at least for as long as he is still such a huge celebrity. I know he loves Sendai and Japan and it was difficult for him to live abroad for years. But I think he'll have a much better chance to live a normal and peaceful life when he moves to a different country for a while. Maybe his spouse would be willing to leave with him. Then, they could live a happy life in peace somewhere else. And they could still return to Japan when Yuzu decides to retire from skating for good.

1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

Perhaps it might be a good idea for Yuzu to leave the country, at least for as long as he is still such a huge celebrity. I know he loves Sendai and Japan and it was difficult for him to live abroad for years. But I think he'll have a much better chance to live a normal and peaceful life when he moves to a different country for a while. Maybe his spouse would be willing to leave with him. Then, they could live a happy life in peace somewhere else. And they could still return to Japan when Yuzu decides to retire from skating for good.

i think it might be a good idea if it gets to that level... but for now i don't think we should interfere with his private life so much, seeing as it is his personal decision. as japan/sendai and skating (and earphones!) are his biggest treasures, him giving one up might be too harsh. as his fans, it might be better to show support and protect him as a first step, seeing as many of us didn't know about the severity of his predicament until his announcement earlier. legal proceedings and help from other fandoms might be good?

there's also the factor of his public image. as japan's champion, there's no doubt that he will always have hundreds of thousands of fans just in japan (and internationally, seeing his well-earned success), however, some fans might take him moving out of the country the wrong way?

it all comes down to his personal decision though, as none of us know him personally, his feelings might be completely different than how we perceive him to be on media sites. if he does take the step to leave the country or to step away from the public for a second though, our number 1 priority as fans should be to make sure that he knows he has our full support and to support his decision.

i really wish this whole situation hadn't happened in the first place :( he deserves to be happy so much

I thought it was an april fools joke when I first saw the tweet, had to check today's date. WTF?! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:I hope that they can find some way to be together, even if that means lying to the fans/press about being in a relationship or not... although I don't see Yuzu lying about this because people will find out anyway and then shit will become worse..........

:sadPooh:

I'm sorry Yuzu :smiley-sad021:

It’s a cultural minefield and as a European all I can do is express my sorrow at the situation they have found themselves in, and my hope that they can navigate their way out of it with as little damage to themselves as possible.  If Yuzuru were to feel that withdrawal from the whole s******w was the answer I would support him wholeheartedly  - equally if he chooses to carry on I will continue to buy tickets to watch him.

I am perfectly willing to boycott whatever agency / agencies have been behind what sounds like a concerted, targeted and vicious campaign if anyone has the evidence to show us who to target.

I haven't been able to post in a long time because of personal commitments but I had to say something.  I am SHOCKED and so saddened.  It's insane that this is even happening to him. People see Yuzu as an idol but he doesn't even have that level of protection. He's doing all of this on his own as a professional.  I really am praying for his mental health because we all know how hard he is on himself. 🙏🏾❤️

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

I thought this as well. Yuzuru is such a huge celebrity right now I think he might have to move to Canada or something. I hate the idea of him leaving his family (mom, dad and sister) behind but... the media really is relentless. 😰