General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

This is desperately sad for Yuzu and her loved ones. I just hope he knows that many fans care about him and continue to support him.

I can't stand the thought of some horrible people enjoying it, because as we know there are those who enjoy Schadenfreude

RIVIERE and PERELANDRA : can you elaborate please? this “problem” with people!? “antis >:(” 

4 minutes ago, river said:

According to the machine translation, he, his wife and their families were harassed so much that they divorced because of it.

Of course, you have to be wary of these "unofficial" writings: that's all the harassers have to do in their lives  :cursing:and IF? it's true, it's really horrible BUT let's have a doubt in any case...... 

8 minutes ago, river said:

According to auto-translate, he, his spouse, and their families have been harassed so much that they are getting divorced because of it.

Definitely one of the saddest things I've ever read, if we have the translation correct.  Yuzu deserved, and deserves, happiness and a private life.

Full. Stop.

I was happy for him getting married. Now this😔

If Yuzu by chance reads this post, I have only this to say: please take the best possible care of yourself at this time, especially your mental health, and you have my sympathy in this difficulty.  

I'm so shocked. He truly deserves true happiness with his loved ones, after all he's been through.

He says that he married his partner with a mutual respect and resolve to cherish each other. They overcame many things together. His partner could not even go out of the house, behaved with his interest in mind, and supported him. Yet the behaviour of certain media, tabloids and stalkers caused him to come to this decision of divorce, to ensure her boundless happiness in the future.

He requests that there will be no further such behaviour towards this person, her family and related parties, as well has his family and related parties.

I am so upset because he only announced it to be able to share his happiness with us, his fans. This decision he has come to is totally undeserved. He deserves to be able to have this happiness. And yet, it has somehow turned into a nightmare for him and his loved ones.

Spoiler

I hold a small hope in my heart that he will still be able to be with this person, even if they are divorced, or that perhaps he is making this announcement only to protect everyone and that it may or may not be true.

Everyone going to the next RE_PRAY, please cheer him on as hard as possible for all of us.

17 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

I'm so shocked. He truly deserves true happiness with his loved ones, after all he's been through.

He says that he married his partner with a mutual respect and resolve to cherish each other. They overcame many things together. His partner could not even go out of the house, behaved with his interest in mind, and supported him. Yet the behaviour of certain media, tabloids and stalkers caused him to come to this decision of divorce, to ensure her boundless happiness in the future.

He requests that there will be no further such behaviour towards this person, her family and related parties, as well has his family and related parties.

I am so upset because he only announced it to be able to share his happiness with us, his fans. This decision he has come to is totally undeserved. He deserves to be able to have this happiness. And yet, it has somehow turned into a nightmare for him and his loved ones.

Reveal hidden contents

I hold a small hope in my heart that he will still be able to be with this person, even if they are divorced, or that perhaps he is making this announcement only to protect everyone and that it may or may not be true.

Everyone going to the next RE_PRAY, please cheer him on as hard as possible for all of us.

I know Yuzu has had stalkers and tabloids following him in Japan for years, and he's never said a word to complain. If he's making such a serious announcement now, it must have been literally impossible to live under the barrage.