General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, JanMary said:

Yuzu will appear on TBS on 25 Dec from 9:00 pm JPN time. 

[NEWS]

How nice we get christmas crumbs.:love:. And two days before we can hear Yuzu on Yuming-san's radio show. I'm already looking forward to it.:loveshower:

As we know both will be see 

together on "Classic TV"👏 OP shares Shinya's talk (TV Asahi special broadcast from Sept.) about Yuzu with English subtitles.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

9 hours ago, Pammi said:

I must have rose coloured glasses I suppose - I can't bear the thought of Yuzuru just being ignored at this JNats as he is still the reigning champion, and a six times champion at that! They better bloody acknowledge him! (but I totally understand the cynical POV too, knowing JSF....)

My :jester: POV: they had to include Yuzu in the JNats commercials so that viewers wouldn't get confused as to which tournament it was about, because, c'mon, JNats without Yuzu?

Besides, when you do an advert for a football match, you show the ball, when you announce a ski jumping competition, you show the skis, when you advertise a figure skating championship, you'd better show Mr. Figure Skating :wink2:

2 hours ago, IceWings said:

How amazing would it be to hear the Tokyo Dome crowd roar and see Pooh rain! (Although with that many people throwing Poohs, that might be a danger for Yuzu. :P )

Or maybe they can sell some sort of noise maker. At one Olympics, they sold cow bells and spectators would gather along the ski / bobsled / etc. routes and ring the bells when the athletes passed by.

@SaluYuzu, hope things get better for you at work.

Don't forget the audiences sitting below the higher up🤪

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The success of Yuzu's ice shows with every seat filled through highly competitive ticket lotteries is the best proof of Yuzu's enormous popularity. At the same time, the glaringly empty seats at every GP and even the GP Final this year, as well as the empty seats at non-Yuzu ice shows, tell a clear story about what is left of the popularity of figure skating without Yuzu.

The ISU and JSF are reaping what they sowed. They can now go and enjoy their empty seats, give away their tickets for free, try to promote very mediocre skaters and call them "quad gods", or whatever. Yuzu is free and thriving. And so are we. :dancingpooh:

Covering empty seats with metres and metres of black cloth...that's the height🤣

6 hours ago, IceWings said:

How amazing would it be to hear the Tokyo Dome crowd roar and see Pooh rain! (Although with that many people throwing Poohs, that might be a danger for Yuzu. :P )

3 hours ago, LAY said:

Don't forget the audiences sitting below the higher up🤪

Perhaps the potential danger is one reason why the GIFT website (sadly) explicitly states: "Throwing flowers or gifts into the ice rink is prohibited."

Or maybe they knew the venue capacity plus the pent-up desire from the past couple of years would result in a rainstorm so severe it would take far too long to clear up :laughing:

2 hours ago, cereus said:

Perhaps the potential danger is one reason why the GIFT website (sadly) explicitly states: "Throwing flowers or gifts into the ice rink is prohibited."

Or maybe they knew the venue capacity plus the pent-up desire from the past couple of years would result in a rainstorm so severe it would take far too long to clear up :laughing:

We all missed pooh rain😄But we wouldn't want pooh typhoon at Tokyo Dome right?🤪