General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

I ponder the I*U awards  under the spoiler so you can avoid if you cannot bear to think about them!

Reveal hidden contents

I*U awards list of candidates out tomorrow I think - what is our strategy guys if Yuzu is listed as a candidate (which I doubt)....

If he is, our options:

1. Don't go anywhere near these stupid I*U awards

2. Vote for Yuzu en masse to annoy I*U

Even if we vote for him en masse, there is no way a "panel" will choose him. And even if they did, how would Yuzu feel accepting an award from these *bleeeeps* ? 

He already won MVS so he def wont get that again imo. Even though China fell in love with Yuzu's figure skating in 2022 and his fanbase grew exponentially, and therefore Chinese people could be considered a good pool of potential FS fans, most are not as they are "only Yuzu" fans from what I can gather.  I can't think of any other worthy candidate for MVS tbh...

Anyway, just wondered what others are thinking!

Spoiler

It’s beneath yuzu’s status to be associated with them. I don’t want them to use fanyus either to promote themselves on social media. Can we all agree to ignore this nonsensical award 

7 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:
  Hide contents

It’s beneath yuzu’s status to be associated with them. I don’t want them to use fanyus either to promote themselves on social media. Can we all agree to ignore this nonsensical award 

Spoiler

Completely agree! Yuzu is done with ISU and their clowns. Who cares whether Yuzu wins their award or not? Does it really matter whatever they say?

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Don't think this has been posted - it's the second video (just under Yuzu's video message)....some clips from Prologue included, it's like a movie trailer as one of the comments says!

(Yuzu's voice is so wonderful)

What does he say ? Could someone translate, please ?  0:)

14 hours ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

Dear Yuzuru !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Dear fellow Satellites !!!

GUESS WHAT !!! <3

Very early in the morning today I received one very special message for you...   :48179197:

FROM A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN THE WORLD ...  :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

I'm happy and honored to forward it to Yuzuru and you all : :10815002:

Is1LXFR.jpeg

FullHD here

#Happy 28th Birthday Yuzu!!! from Dumont d'Urville, Antarctica  :68468287: 

(He's sorry to be a little late for the YT party due to the trip being one week delayed, but next stop is the Astronomy research base in Concordia !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: )

Best luck to their mission and thank you so much dear friend for sharing with us ! <3 :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUZU !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197:

a very cool (literally) birthday wish from the world's biggest ice rink! fantastic!

On 12/15/2022 at 4:22 AM, Pammi said:

I ponder the I*U awards  under the spoiler so you can avoid if you cannot bear to think about them!

Reveal hidden contents

I*U awards list of candidates out tomorrow I think - what is our strategy guys if Yuzu is listed as a candidate (which I doubt)....

If he is, our options:

1. Don't go anywhere near these stupid I*U awards

2. Vote for Yuzu en masse to annoy I*U

Even if we vote for him en masse, there is no way a "panel" will choose him. And even if they did, how would Yuzu feel accepting an award from these *bleeeeps* ? 

He already won MVS so he def wont get that again imo. Even though China fell in love with Yuzu's figure skating in 2022 and his fanbase grew exponentially, and therefore Chinese people could be considered a good pool of potential FS fans, most are not as they are "only Yuzu" fans from what I can gather.  I can't think of any other worthy candidate for MVS tbh...

Anyway, just wondered what others are thinking!

Me and my fanyu friends will still vote for Yuzu. But we will not promote the poll or ixu tweets at all. We want him to win everything but do not want him to attend. Btw, we also know the winner is already chosen regardless our vote. 

Edit: Totally disgusted by ixu and the nomination. We are not voting and won't even bother now. 

8 hours ago, isabelfm said:

We have another cute video of Yuzuru gobbling powdered supplements like nothing

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

From different angles :girlsigh:

His hair is so shiny.🤗

On 12/14/2022 at 9:03 AM, Anni said:

Exclusive interview with Asahi Shimbun part 2 (of 5). 

More in this long thread.⬆️

[NEWS]

I also found the new video interview from Yuzu on weibo. The first part of the interview series (5 interviews) has already been uploaded to our videosection, thank you @Aeris Maybe someone could also upload this second part. Thanks in advance.:smiley-angelic001:

:68271262:

[NEWS]

Tomorrow there should also be a new interview  from Amino Vital.:popcorn:

14 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Me and my fanyu friends will still vote for Yuzu. But we will not promote the poll or ixu tweets at all. We want him to win everything but do not want him to attend. Btw, we also know the winner is already chosen regardless our vote. 

I have also voted for him, but as we know it's up to them who actually wins.... i just really really hope he doesn't attend the ceremony, yuzu is above this clown show