General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, YuDai said:

It makes me so happy to hear him say this, since I'd much rather watch his pro programs from now on. There'll probably be several new ones in GIFT, which is exciting :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Wow! So Yuzu was offered to do a show at the Tokyo Dome :woop:

And confidently okayed to it :peace2:

He knew it would definitely be a success with all the presence of fanyus all over tha planet.. universe...galaxy :cheer::wiggle::DancingAlien:

Dear Admins and Mods

Thank you for the skating party

So lovely to see the Birthday Celebrations again

Thank you Satellites for all of the lovely birthday wishes, it was great to join in and contribute to a delightful project.

Hope that Yuzu had a fabulous birthday and that he might have had chance to see all of the birthday tributes and how much affection and support there is for him

3 hours ago, LiaRy said:

machine translation paraphrase: there is also a lawson international website, so tickefs for GIFT might be available for internationals as well. However, it might be domestic demand first then instruction for int'l

That would be so, so great! Thanks for sharing! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Hi satellites!

Finally I have done the video to show you the photobook made with your contributions. It's uploaded in the video section, here you have the link.

I have also already received the physical book. I'll take some photos and upload them in the thread of the photoboo (https://planethanyu.com/topic/1800-message-to-yuzu-photobook-project/)  The quality is much better than I remembered and the feel of the book is super nice.

Enjoy the video! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

28 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Hi satellites!

Finally I have done the video to show you the photobook made with your contributions. It's uploaded in the video section, here you have the link.

I have also already received the physical book. I'll take some photos and upload them in the thread of the photoboo (https://planethanyu.com/topic/1800-message-to-yuzu-photobook-project/)  The quality is much better than I remembered and the feel of the book is super nice.

Enjoy the video! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Lovely you did such a beautiful job!