General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I wanted to thank you all again for this wonderful Yuzu birthday streaming party on YouTube, especially team PH who made this all possible. It was so well done, with so much love :grouphug:

Also very big thanks to everyone who gave our Wiki article a visit and contributed to our little challenge :thanks:

Despite all the exciting birthday news, messages, and many other things going on, we managed to achieve 60,000 views, which is amazing - especially for a sub-article like Yuzu's Olympic seasons.

It will probably take some time until the next TFA. Wikipedia aims for as much diversity on the mainpage as possible, so they try to select featured articles in a way that the same topic doesn't appear twice within a month or so. Articles about the same person usually don't get selected twice within a year. The same article only gets pinned twice if it has undergone sufficient changes like the bios of Queen Elizabeth II. Yuzu's Olympic seasons summary is not expected to change much anymore, unless he decides to give a competitive comeback... :laughing: 

The other articles have to be written first, and this will take some time. We are currently working on a brand new page that covers Yuzu's self-produced ice shows. If all goes well, we might get it ready for publication until Christmas. We will try our best :wink2:

thank you so much for your hard work. I gave the page a couple of readings throughout the day :loveshower:. The idea of a yuzu's self produced ice shows page is really great!

6 hours ago, Anabel said:

Here you have the links for those who want to download the special program of Yuzu in Jnats de Fuji last Wednesday. They are 3 parts.

Part 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpMY_G6ADz2a0ze3U6p3E0zMvELfDOgT/view?usp=share_link

Part 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vqARTFFWuXT076K4EZd4k55JzXKvhJKv/view?usp=share_link

Part 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16-fqS7ViwCD8-Z8l3mhLN8J2V23HegTE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you so much :img_21:

15 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

You wont bear to die because you will want to keep seeing his very handsome face:animated-smileys-love-erotic-045::loveshower:

... His handsome face, and also his poise, his gracefulness and elegance, his attitude and demeanour - everything is beautiful  :love:   And I haven't even mentioned his gorgeous skating yet !  :worship:

52 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

@Henni147 ]

. . . . . thank you so much for your hard work. I gave the page a couple of readings throughout the day . . . . . .

The idea of a yuzu's self produced ice shows page is really great!

I did that too, and I clicked on random links in the article (as recommended) ... and also deleted the Wiki cookies from my browser after each reading. And I second the thanks to Henni and her team  :thanks:

9 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Here you have the links for those who want to download the special program of Yuzu in Jnats de Fuji last Wednesday. They are 3 parts.  . . . . .

Thank you  :thanks:

12 hours ago, Luminous said:

Why not? It's still an ice show. Moreover, Yuzu knows how many international fans are waiting for him. This is the only way for most of us to see him skating 

12 hours ago, YuDai said:

From GIFT website:

It's def going to be recorded, but we don't know yet if there'll be a livestream..What if it's going to take weeks, or even months,  before they release the footage :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

12 hours ago, Luminous said:

It's also an arena for competitions. How do they broadcast baseball for example?

I see. I'm not well versed with big venue events such as concerts, since I've only been to one (1) concert in my whole entire life, and even then it was free tickets lol. Idk how they do big events these days, since they want people to come and feel the exclusivity that only live performances can give. I wonder if they offered live viewing in cinemas now that they have Tokyo Dome. I guess it depends on the ticket sales :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

New interview with Amino Vital and some beautiful photos. I think @Anni mentioned this before so we knew it was coming. It is first part of three part series. The second part is released on 12/16. DeepL works fine while we are waiting for proper translations.

These are the photos

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].