General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

I have recorded and divided into 3 parts today's wonderful program on Fuji TV with all the appearances of Yuzu in the JNats.  . . . . .    I can share it via drive if anyone wants it 

We want it !  :yes:   We Want Yuzu !!!  :smileys-cheerleading-867900:   WE WANT YUZU !!!!!  :cheer:   :clap:   :worship:   :smiley-happy085:  :smiley-happy105:

15 hours ago, Perelandra said:

the age app, no change

Yuzu seems impervious to stress as well. IT would seem that organising two events and planning a third mega event as Professional Athlete Senshu Hanyu sama is less facially wearing than comps. Staff san and Nutrition experts are doing well to care for him. Maybe they wrap him in cotton wool when he is off ice

Perhaps he sleeps on a bed made of Ice-chan... wrapped in cotton wool. :10814716:

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

thank you for the reminder - I am catching up on this now :)

Me too, and I love watching him bursting with joy, with that youthful, playful energy backstage just before the medal ceremony at the 2011 JNats when he won bronze. He was so genuinely happy then! And I can hear that roar from the audience, and the applause shaking the hall. They already knew, didn't they?

25 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Me too, and I love watching him bursting with joy, with that youthful, playful energy backstage just before the medal ceremony at the 2011 JNats when he won bronze. He was so genuinely happy then! And I can hear that roar from the audience, and the applause shaking the hall. They already knew, didn't they?

I miss Tenchi. Hope to see him skate it at Tokyo Dome :10815002:

14 hours ago, Pammi said:

WHAT??? Rafa isn't number 1 ?? I am amazed.... 

Yuzu of course would be number 1 if FS was an internationally popular sport as tennis is.  The mens FS Oly champ 2022 not in there then?

I bet Yuzu would no doubt be the actual No.1 had people in China been allowed to access Western social media. Off topic, surprising that Federer didn’t even make it to the list considering he also retired this year. 

10 hours ago, Anabel said:

What amazes me is that those who have seen him in person say that the photos don't do him justice and that he's even more handsome. I don't know if I'm ready for that but I'm willing to die :10742290: 

I went to two of his competitions and saw him in real life. He did look quite spectacular... through my binoculars! :rofl:

I don't know if I would survive being close enough to him to see him clearly (without any vision enhancers) and even look into his eyes, but I'm willing to risk it. :ganba:

12 hours ago, Anabel said:

What amazes me is that those who have seen him in person say that the photos don't do him justice and that he's even more handsome. I don't know if I'm ready for that but I'm willing to die :10742290: 

You wont bear to die because you will want to keep seeing his very handsome face! :animated-smileys-love-erotic-045::loveshower:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

The official Gift Twitter announced that the orders for merch are open... and the site already crashed. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

I don't know if I should buy more merch when my prologue items aren't arriving to me until February :YuzuPoohSad:

3 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

I don't know if I should buy more merch when my prologue items aren't arriving to me until February :YuzuPoohSad:

I already bought opera glass and tote bag😊Just hope there is no notification for cancellation of items later on😝