Message to Yuzu photobook project

Hi Satellites,

As @Perelandra has said in the main thread, we have decided to present this project to you all to convey our love and support to Yuzu in his new adventure as a professional athlete.

The project will be to send him a book with photos and small texts* of encouragement from all those who want to participate.

These are the requirements:

• Photos:
    • 1 or 2 photos of maximum quality and not too dark
      • Keep in mind that the photographs will be printed, so the higher the quality, the better. But if it is not possible, from experience with this application I know that the result is not too bad. Therefore, what I indicate below is indicative, but not mandatory.
        Format: JPEG/JPG, PNG
        Size: greater than 1Mb
        DPI: 300dpi

• The photos can be of whatever you want to show him: yourself, your Poohs, your art, your favorite places...
  • Text:
    • Yuzu support text or whatever you want to tell or share with him
    • Approximate size as a tweet if you send photos. If not, If not, the text can be longer, like 3 tweets or so. 
    • You can send me the text separately from the photos and I will add it as a caption
    • The text can include Japanese words.

All these requirements are indicative, not mandatory. I will be grateful if you make my job easier, but in any case I will do everything in my hands (and my abilities) to make it as beautiful as possible.

* You can participate with only text if you prefer :yes:

Send everything to [email protected] with your name (or whatever you want to appear next to your photo), your country and your PH nick. If you send me an email and I don't answer you in a couple or three days, let me know in this thread or by private message.

Deadline for sending your photos and texts: End of September

September 18, Sunday, at 11:59 p.m. CET

No deadline until we get the mail adress.

Let's show Yuzu how much he's loved around the world and that we will be by his side in his new chapter as a figure skater.

eBook

Send me an email to the same address ([email protected]) to tell me if you want your contribution to be public or not. For those who haven't emailed me by the time I publish, their contribution won't be made public. Keep that in mind because I'm not going to ask anyone directly.
Those of you who haven't sent me your photo and/or text yet, take the opportunity when you do it to tell me about the publication in the eBook.

I will let you know in advance when the eBook will be published here.

Please, don't hesitate to share your concerns, doubts, opinion or suggest.

:wink_star:

*** Sharing with you some images from the photobook ***

The cover and back cover

Back cover                                                                           Cover

UPh9Elxl.jpg

The first page 

6J7hxPEl.jpg

Last double page

eyIcNrBl.jpg

11 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Does the photo have to already have the text superimposed onto it?

Not necessarily. If you send me the text separately I will add it as a caption. I'll update the first post with this clarification. 

Thanks for asking!

11 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Perhaps, if you would like to make a donation, a donation to the Planet Hanyu Team would likely be welcome :)

Good idea! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

17 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Does the photo have to already have the text superimposed onto it?

Perhaps, if you would like to make a donation, a donation to the Planet Hanyu Team would likely be welcome :)

Just did via paypal. cheers! :) 

5 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

Thanks so much Anabel! I'm in as well!

Do we know if someone has managed to contact Sendai's ice rink? I'm happy to do it but as I said on the Gen Chat it would probably be better from a Japanese speaker.

Turquoiseblue has already contacted them and it's waiting a confirmation from Ice Rink Sendai. Anyway, thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: