General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Now I'm watching Yuzuru's 11 seasons of the Nationals on CS channel Fuji TV II.

It's so amazing to follow his over 10 years of skating career, and I'm a bit :weeping:

Me too.. it’s like watching him grow up in front of my eyes. From a kid, to a boy to well, a man. 

1 hour ago, Anni said:

More birthday wishes for Yuzu  🎂 🎉

Also by Koki Nakamura

From Hanyuten Shrine 

Cute Guriri Mascot :sigh:

[NEW]

I humbly add myself after all these writings for Yuzu (I could not do it by the official video that I saw HERE in the video section) : HANYU YUZURU SAN on this blessed day of December 7, 2022, I wish you a happy and happy birthday for your 28 years  :smiley-greet001:  :smiley-rpg012:  :626 two::10815002:and in peace with family or friends, because you have brought us (and me too) SO MUCH as a competitor and now as a pro  :girlsigh: with these 2 PROLOGUE  :heartpound:  and this GIFT and YOU are a GIFT from heaven  :snonegai:and your FD really calms me down :balloons-smiley:  

Hace 4 horas, LAY said:

I like the purple colour opera glass which is mandatory for Tokyo Dome ice show. Since, I couldn't go, may use it for bird watching🤣I think this will a sold out item again😏

I really hope non-Japanese residents can buy these items. I want that tote bag!:YuzuPoohLove:

I have been reading product descriptions of GIFT goods since they are in English. Interesting tidbits that I have found

• Lavender aroma bath salts selected by Yuzuru Hanyu
  • An acrylic key chain with a plate size that matches the ratio of the ice rink.
  • And, this is the most interesting information, size of the key chain: length 85mm x width 42.5mm x thickness 3mm
  • For comparison Olympic/competition ice rink is 60x30

So... excited is too mild word for describing my feelings right now.

3 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

I have been reading product descriptions of GIFT goods since they are in English. Interesting tidbits that I have found

• Lavender aroma bath salts selected by Yuzuru Hanyu
  • An acrylic key chain with a plate size that matches the ratio of the ice rink.
  • And, this is the most interesting information, size of the key chain: length 85mm x width 42.5mm x thickness 3mm
  • For comparison Olympic/competition ice rink is 60x30

So... excited is too mild word for describing my feelings right now.

Does this also mean that the rink will be raised to a height of 3m rather than situated at floor level, or just that the key chain could not wafer thin?

11 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

I really hope non-Japanese residents can buy these items. I want that tote bag!:YuzuPoohLove:

It appears that there will be international shipping, there is a drop down box that shows different currencies, Euro is listed along with USD and GBP plus other currencies