General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, gapil27 said:

No goodluck for you! You should’ve add me as your plus one. Or three of us here as your plus three 🥹

Jokes aside, I sincerely wish you’ll get it. And when you do, I’ll live vicariously through you. Don’t be stingy though, we’ll want details 🤣

To make may way into Tokyo Dome on the 26/2 feels like a fleeting dream at this moment but if miracle ever is bestowed on me I promise I'll duly report how it feels to be in paradise. 

🌸 Happy 28th Birthday dear Yuzu🌸

I wish you only the best, especially health

and much happiness. 
You inspire so many people including me. 
Thank you for everything. 
I send you many greetings to Sendai

and wish you a wonderful day with your family.:heartpound:

Congratulations from Eat Map Sendai 

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

Thanks to the team for the youtube live stream. Unfortunately I missed the beginning, because I was still on the way home from work. It was very nice to read all the heartwarming messages to Yuzu. Fanyus are really creative. I wish he could see all this.:heartpound:

Mascot Neko Masamune in Origin costume 

[NEWS]

Happy 28th birthday, dear Yuzu! :loveshower:

I wish you health and happiness. :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

May your days be filled with love, joy, and laughter. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

I hope you enjoy your time with your loved ones and eat many gyozas, puddings, and strawberries. :party0037:

Thank you for everything you have done for us.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Thank you for being a light in the dark. :heartpound:

3 hours ago, SaluYuzu said:

OMG what APP are they talking about? I'm using a mobile number of a friend's friend whom I've never met. Does that mean I'll have to trouble her to download the app and then forward the eticket to me

The APP that receives the ticket requires you to log in WITH the sim card in the phone. The APP will send out an international SMS for log in verification. So it is either you get her sim card and get your ticket on your own phone, or she downloads the ticket on her phone and gives her phone to you. Sadly she won't be able to forward only the eticket to you. Please check the page below.

https://l-tike.com/e-tike/navi/guide/configuration.html

Happy Birthday Yuzu!! Hope all our warm messages reaches you (but now go to bed! What are you doing up so late on your birthday?? Come on, we know it's him retweeting at midnight! Well I think.) Eat lots of cake, pudding and gyoza! You earned all of them!

Thank Planet for the party, I arrived late but now I'm going to watch the video from the beginning and cry again.