General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

I have been reading product descriptions of GIFT goods since they are in English. Interesting tidbits that I have found

• Lavender aroma bath salts selected by Yuzuru Hanyu
  • An acrylic key chain with a plate size that matches the ratio of the ice rink.
  • And, this is the most interesting information, size of the key chain: length 85mm x width 42.5mm x thickness 3mm
  • For comparison Olympic/competition ice rink is 60x30

So... excited is too mild word for describing my feelings right now.

Created an account before the rush. Everything will be sold out before Europe wakes up. The shop opens in the middle of the night for Euro and UK residents

16 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

I really hope non-Japanese residents can buy these items. I want that tote bag!:YuzuPoohLove:

I recently bought the denim washed/ non-washed tote bags of prologue which I have been waiting for almost a month for restocking. Just received email that my tote bags have been purchased and awaiting arrival at JP warehouse:cheer: I am not sure how the tote bag listed at gift website actually look like🤔The tote bag picture looks like a drawing instead of actual finished product.Just need to wait for the actual product if there is any. I think the merchandise items for prologue ice shows are nicer😊To be honest, I am expecting nicer goodies for Tokyo Dome ice show since it's a grander venue...but kind of disappointed atm😔