General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, robin said:

I started the thread for this week's season streaming party :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

Make sure to participate in the doodle list:

https://doodle.com/poll/npzwpqziaf4tiazu

eta: I had to make a new one, sorry! @Dori6886 would you mind redoing it?

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/h332qkizsmt7wit7

Done! Thank you for ogranizing it, it's great idea :2thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Valkyria said:

I always used Javi as a reference too, but since his height is now also up for debate... busted :rofl:

We'll have to go with the official ±172cm or I could volunteer to stand next to him as reference, since I'm right in that same height bracket XD

I believe 172cm is about right. I’ve been in some hotel elevators with many skaters and most of them are shorter than one would expect. Javi for one is not very tall.

12 hours ago, Xen said:

Edit: 4) Who was he throwing shade to? The entire if you were taller with longer limbs, you'd look great no matter what, you don't necessarily need to have great techniques? 

Wow...when I first watch the clip I didn't think it was a shade because I think it's true but when you point out.....well....I start to think hahaha.

28 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Wow...when I first watch the clip I didn't think it was a shade because I think it's true but when you point out.....well....I start to think hahaha.

Hmm, well Shoma & Nathan are not very tall... :scratch2: (And Nathan has decent technique..)

Javi, Boyang, and Patrick have decent technique...

Maybe he means ladies :laughing:

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hmm, well Shoma & Nathan are not very tall... :scratch2: (And Nathan has decent technique..)

Javi, Boyang, and Patrick have decent technique...

Maybe he means ladies :laughing:

I don't think he means anyone in particular? Or at least, not of the current men competing, since this interview was in 2014 or 2015, yeah?

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I don't think he means anyone in particular? Or at least, not of the current men competing, since this interview was in 2014 or 2015, yeah?

Huh, I guess so. I wonder if there was anyone back then he was thinking of. 

Also, I totally get Yuzu. I, too, wish the ground was ice sometimes when I'm walking and it's flat all around. Or that I had wheels.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Also, I totally get Yuzu. I, too, wish the ground was ice sometimes when I'm walking and it's flat all around. Or that I had wheels.

I guess that once you go skate there's no turning back. I missed that feeling for months :( (until I accepted my fate as a desert dweller that a permanent ice rink here is impossible 💔)

2 hours ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

CnvsPRkWEAAtnU_.jpg

Sightseeing brochure for SENDAI.

Yuzuru welcomes everybody warmly :thanks:

Ooooh~ where did you see this?

(And here I was, getting salty about the lack of travel books on Sendai in either Japanese or English at the Japanese books library in my city... at least that library has the first Team Brian book :knc_brian2:)

7 分ぐらい, souyoukiさんが言いました:

Ooooh~ where did you see this?

(And here I was, getting salty about the lack of travel books on Sendai in either Japanese or English at the Japanese books library in my city... at least that library has the first Team Brian book :knc_brian2:)

I don't know the source.  It was introduced by someone's twitter today.