General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Paskud said:

5 Continents Champonship

4CC and Euro all for the ticket price of one!!

More Yuzu crumbs!! Some behind cuts!

Translation from orangesrgd from Twt:

"#SEKKISEI crumbs
👇
“Has everyone seen this yet? This is the off shot while filming. 
Sept is #SDGs 
There’s more contents coming soon and 💭 from #羽生结弦”

#羽生結弦 #雪肌精 #羽生肌
@kose_sekkisei ❤️ "

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

There're only 2 real changes really. One is changing the club from TCC to ANA, the other to include Sendai in his training bases. 

This actually relieves my heart a bit. He's still making use of the expertise of his coaches and thinking of Toronto as a place to train. Even if he can't be there for the time being. And I'm glad he put Sendai in there too, it always has been part of his training as well.

@Geo1 I agree with your sartorial commentary on the Towa CM outfit...although I am thankful that its still not as bad as the ruffly Xylitol jumpsuit. 

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

There're only 2 real changes really. One is changing the club from TCC to ANA, the other to include Sendai in his training bases. 

According to this one, JPN skaters have their sponsors listed in place of skating clubs. I Havent check the accuracy yet but that is interesting if correct.

Quick news: Pyeongchang Ballade No. 1 has just reached 3.7 M views! Congrats :balloons-smiley:

Since we're in another drought until November, let's take the opportunity to bring these videos to the next level:

Stockholm LMEY is less than 50K away from 2.5 Million.

Sochi PW needs less than 200K to reach the magical mark of 10 Million.

And c'mon fanyus, we need less than 2K views to bring GPF PW to 1 Million!

Last but not least: this Chinese broadcast version of Worlds H&L pretty close to 1M too with currently 940K views:

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Little news: Pyeongchang Ballade n ° 1 has just reached 3.7 million views! congratulations : smiley-balloons:

Since we're in another drought until November, let's take the opportunity to take these videos to the next level:

Stockholm LMEY is within 50K of 2.5 million.

Sochi PW needs less than 200K to reach the magic 10 Million mark.

And come on fanyus, we need less than 2K views to bring the GPF PW to 1 Million!

Last but not least: this Chinese version of Worlds H&L quite close to 1M also with currently 940K views:

OK Henni, I watched the 3 videos and on the 1st, I heard it and read (which makes me very much easier) the commentator? that says well : Yuzuri :emoticonaci2019: