General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’m dying here… lol… that outfit is…something else 😂. Gosh but him smiling and laughing… so good to see him. I miss him so much!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yuzu's cuteness totally overrules even the most hideous outfits. :pouty:

These stylists are blessed to work with his divine body, but still keep putting him into the most shapeless and non-fitting clothes. Perhaps they're just too overwhelmed by his beauty and don't know how to handle it. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Hello! I was wondering, would anyone be interested in the idea of making a compilation video of all the commercials Yuzu's been in until now? I had been thinking about it for a while, but I'll be honest I have no editing skills whatsoever. :tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp: If there's a video already like this though, please let me know! I would love to watch it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Another chapter from the story "Yuzu is so well known and loved and admired all over the world".

Best figure-skating story ever written. Definitely my favorite. 12/10 would read it all over again. 

Edited to add: I love that we got more Yuzu crumbs,  but he definitely looks best in different colors than tan and green. Blue,  red, and purple Yuzu outfits are the best. 

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

These stylists are blessed to work with his divine body, but still keep putting him into the most shapeless and non-fitting clothes. Perhaps they're just too overwhelmed by his beauty and don't know how to handle it. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Clearly they get blinded by his gorgeousness.