General Yuzuru Chat

The illustrator Mika Matsuda posted this photo :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

When I click on the photo (on the twitter page) then the color changes to black and Swanyu appears at the starry sky...wow :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:
nottestellatab6jx6.jpg

credit: @nigaoe877 on twitter

Yuzu appears in a Taiwanese textbook :happy:

[NEWS]

It would definitely be fun for me to learn with Yuzu related contents.

:wink_star:

14 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Is the interview new? I could have sworn I read it before when the Frau magazine footage and interviews first came out.

If I remember correctly the interview already appeared in mid-July in the FRaU issue. Now it has been published as online version.:happy:

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ahhh the cellist in Seimei costume. This is so cool.  

Yuzu is really inspiring. :11135030:

Here the Seimei pose :peace2:
FBY-psHVUAAlAej?format=jpg&name=small

Credit: @EitoSugai_Cello on twitter

....and Pooh-san was also on the concert:dancingpooh:

New (and apparently the last) KOSÉ beauty blog:

https://voice.ameba.jp/embed/kose-sports/j2MoocicWtTLylfeGwdt

Edit to add KOSÉ tweet:

Google's translation of the text of the tweet (not of Yuzu's words, which Anni has posted in translation):

[#羽生選手 Last episode of the blog]

Delivered for a limited time #羽生結弦 The player's blog has been uploaded

Hanyu's blog is now over.
We look forward to hearing from you.

#SEKKISEI#雪肌精#羽生肌
#YUZURUHANYU

▼ Check out KOSÉ SPORTS BEAUTY NEWS

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Here is the translation of the Kose beauty blog :happy:

The answer to his question is not really difficult for me: Watching him skate gives me a lot of energy. Thank you Yuzu. :heartpound: Of course we will continue to support you.  Stay safe and healthy.:smiley-angelic001:

In 1 monath we will see Yuzu skating again.:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: I hope the time until then will pass quickly. :smiley-angelic001:

6 hours ago, Anni said:

Here is the translation of the beauty blog Kose :happy:

Watching him skate gives me a lot of energy. Thanks Yuzu. :heart stroke: Of course, we will continue to support you. Stay safe and healthy.: smiley-angelic001:

In 1 month, we will see Yuzu skate again. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: I hope the time until then will pass quickly. : smiley-angelic001:

:wave: I just read and listen to the translated lyrics of Yuzu (written by Cereus) and also that of Annie and it is clear that it is REALLY comforting and brings a kind of inner "strength" in the moments said "OFF" and it is clear that he appreciates, to his true extent, the little nothing that life brings us in the positive (I can see it well for my part at the moment) and, of course, to see him skating is  :hairflip:  and even that he had physical facilities and spotting young for that, because to get to his formidable level, it did not happen by itself: a lot of hard work and have known EVERYBODY and support him / wish for good health are  :animated-smileys-character-075:  and 1 month will pass quickly YES : 67638860:  and, to keep waiting, I found a compiled video made on BTS "Butter" and group that Yuzu loves in addition (and I think whoever did it, knows it) and the lyrics fit perfectly to Yuzu's frenzied gesture / dance and at one point he's holding a woman in his arms and I think? that it is A Cappellini who is Mrs. O Hotarek who carried Yuzu at arm's length during the 2018 Olympics gala and BEWARE of some fainting of some ;)  

Not the whole program, but it seems they will talk about the music of Yuzuru's programs :smartass: 

"The Grand Prix Series is about to start.  Figure Skater Yuzuru Hanyu's obsession with "sound".
What is the greatness of Hanyu's performance structure discovering from the music...? "

October 22 (Fri) 9:00 pm  at TV Asahi 

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/imishin/

12 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I think? that it is A Cappellini who is Mrs. O Hotarek who carried Yuzu at arm's length during the 2018 Olympics gala and BEWARE of some fainting of some ;)  

Yuzu dancing with Anna cracks me up...it looks a bit like he's worried he'll drop her but he did a fine job. 

On 10/13/2021 at 6:20 PM, SuzyQ said:

Not the whole program, but it seems they will talk about the music of Yuzuru's programs :smartass: 

"The Grand Prix Series is about to start.  Figure Skater Yuzuru Hanyu's obsession with "sound".
What is the greatness of Hanyu's performance structure discovering from the music...? "

October 22 (Fri) 9:00 pm  at TV Asahi 

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/imishin/

Thank you @SuzyQ for the info.:happy:

And on sunday (October 17, 2 pm) the new "Figurepedia" episode will be broadcasted.:yes: Shizuka Arakawa & Nobu  explain in detail the highlights of the Grand Prix series.

Info also in my older post:

Source 
https://t.co/jGucQ8rTZ3?amp=1

11 hours ago, cereus said:

As @Henni147 pointed out a couple of weeks ago, Sochi PW is close to 10 million views. At its current rate of about 3.3k per day, it will be just 10k short on the first day of Rostelecom. Maybe we can get it there before Yuzuru takes the ice again in Sochi?

Yes. Let's go to 10 Mio views. :ganba:

Little Yuzu :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

On 10/6/2021 at 5:43 PM, Henni147 said:

I want to thank heaven and earth for this interview. It's perfect timing, because there are many important quotes included that we need to complete the Wiki section about TenChi, so that the draft can finally be moved to the mainspace.

It's been quite a delay with the re-structuring and expansion of the Olympic seasons article... There was a lot of discussion whether it's appropriate to talk about "Olympic season" or "Olympic programs" in Yuzu's case at all, since he's not confirmed his participation yet, but eventually we agreed that an Olympic season is an Olympic season, with or without the Olympics, so we can't do really wrong if we include TenChi (and the new SP as soon as it's announced). There is so much to write about TenChi as a program, it really deserves an own section like Seimei and the other Olympic programs. Hopefully we get the page done until GP start :yes2:

Update: Page is moved to the article mainspace now and accessible for all readers!

The lead section still needs to be polished, but overall the page has a much better and more logical structure now than before. It's no longer a bare fragment of the bios page, but stands on its own with many new infos that will be valuable for the new season.

It was very important for us to include his quote from Stockholm, where he made his main goal clear for the 21/22 season. His words have been butchered and twisted by too many journalists, broadcasters and news agencies. It's long overdue to put it on Wiki plain-blank without flourish.

Also, FINALLY a good article about Yuzu in English language again. Well-researched, detailed, factual and not belittling him.

It's sad that this is not a given nowadays, but we have to take what we get. So let's appreciate the work. Maybe more journalists will follow.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/3152305/yuzuru-hanyu-biography-family-two-time-olympic-champion-winnie

[NEWS]