General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Toshi se souvient encore une fois de FaOI et Yuzu. Si vous faites défiler l'article de blog, il y a une vidéo.

https://ameblo.jp/toshl-official/entry-12680960620.html

[NOUVELLES]

:thankssign: to you for the news of Toschi :music: et il a écrit un superbe poème sur le thème de masquerade ( enfin je pense ? ) et surtout Yuzu qui a su exprimer sur glace ce que raconte la chanson et cela se voit quand j'admire sa prestation , il a le regard dans son personnage et se donne vraiment à fond et dans 1 , il est complètement tied in the end et le gant qui lance à terre :surprised_pikachu:  et c'est ici que j'ai découvert qui est Toshi ( que je connaissais pas ) et en 1er je pensais que c'était une femme avec sa coiffure et cette VOIX cristaline :heartpound: et ont espérant le retour de FOI , parce que le COVID sera moins présent HOPE +++ for all in the worlds : OUI j'ai écouté la vidéo et en piano voix SUBLIME :2thumbsup:    PS : j'ai essayé un peu d ' Anglais and perhaps des fautes .....  

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Sometimes I wonder if Yuzuru is a lurker on here. :think:

Nobody show him the squeaky toy thing version of SEIMEI. The man's an audiophile, I'm sure he'd just think "I did not have 32 different versions of my music cut for this."

...also yes, the cacti are clearly withering.

10 minutes ago, river said:

Nobody show him the squeaky toy thing version of SEIMEI. The man's an audiophile, I'm sure he'd just think "I did not have 32 different versions of my music cut for this."

...also yes, the cacti are clearly withering.

...but he likes cute things. What if he gets enthralled by it? :rofl3:

:huh:

Wait

:mellow:

wait

:smiley-rolleyes009:

Wait!

what-

what if...

Nah, he wouldn't...:shakehead:

...would he? :scratch3:

What if he got...

*whispers*  inspired?!!!:scared0011:

:confused0066::smiley-excited001::sm194:

Just picture it...instead of Ballade...Squeakade

:goat:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wait

wait

Wait!

what-

what if...

What if he got...

I downloaded the app on my phone to try to make Squeakade during some downtime at work. Unfortunately, it's been ten years since I played the piano and now I'm pecking at a virtual keyboard with headphones on.

Yuzu would be horrified. Nothing cute about the number of mistakes I'm making over here. :embSwan:

Also it's kind of hard to explain what I'm doing to my coworkers. (Although it's not as hard to explain as Squeakade at the Olympics would be.)

[NEWS]

Here is an update from 12th day since the rice-planting. We can see the Seimei pose better now. : clapclap4:

New video (15th June)
https://m.facebook.com/tamboart.nishine/videos/543322263492883/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F&_rdr

E4ADHm8VUAEFtFo?format=jpg&name=large

Credit: @date_tedukuri on twitter

This is a 2020-2021 season summary  :happy:

You can find the English translation of Yuzu's words in the comment section. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wait

wait

Wait!

what-

what if...

What if he got...

what if

it's

HIM

playing the squeaky thing

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

WELCOME TO THE PLANET!

❤ thank you so much ❤

so happy to be here. feels like home (my friends think I've gone crazy since I have been "hanyuzied" 😅)

2 hours ago, river said:

I downloaded the app on my phone to try to make Squeakade during some downtime at work. Unfortunately, it's been ten years since I played the piano and now I'm pecking at a virtual keyboard with headphones on.

Yuzu would be horrified. Nothing cute about the number of mistakes I'm making over here. :embSwan:

Also it's kind of hard to explain what I'm doing to my coworkers. (Although it's not as hard to explain as Squeakade at the Olympics would be.)

:hihi: once he hits that 4A, no other explanation required

I hope you share Squeakade when it's done!

47 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Would you mind telling us how you became “Hanyuzied”?

here's the story of me being "hanyuzied"

the recent pandemic times have been very difficult both for my private and professional life. moreover on the 14th of february the singer of my favourite italian band died of cancer. he surely was not just a singer but an insipring and extremly kind person and he also happend to be a friend. I felt lost.
the virus, the deaths, and the people getting more and more angry and selfish was everything I could see
then it happend.
to cheer me up a friend of mind sent me a video of poluning dancing (If you don't know him go and check him, he's gorgeous*) and you tube suggested me a yuzu's video, more precisely sochi SP (god bless YT). I was stunned by his grace and talent (and cutness of course). I wanted to know more about him, so I watched and I read. and "fell in love".
he gave beauty and hope back to me. I felt (and feel) motivated to fight all the struggles with a strong will and a wide smile

So here I am, a 47 year old fanyu feeling grateful and cheering like a teenager for this "too good to be true"  person and athlete and artist. happy to share this passion with you all <3

In short, as someone said,"starting from his face, falling for his talent staying for his character"

* here's a link to a famous polunin performance https://youtu.be/c-tW0CkvdDI