General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Yuzu, always thinking about all of us, no matter how far away we are :10742289:

ToshI-san writing about watching Yuzu's performance up close. 

could you please tell me from witch book the picture " about the fans"

is? being a brand new fanyu I' m a bit lost in the forest of books and magazines.

thanks 😙

Hello, my name is Mandy, and I'm new to the forum -waves-

I've been following Yuzu mostly tumblr since Sochi (used to be on GS for a bit but I was never much of an active poster). I lost track of Yuzu's progress a couple years ago due to the COVID since work got crazy busy for me around then (medical doctor). The COVID is calming down now (over here anyways), so I probably have a very long couple months of backtracking to do... but before any of that, what's happening with Yuzu's coaching situation? I saw something on tumblr about him not being able to train in Canada due to the COVID? If he gets the vaccine, would he be able to go back to train? 

I haven't been following Yuzu's tumblr tag as much as I should be because there's so much toxicity between the fandoms that I just kinda gave up reading the posts there. 

And does anyone remember that post a long while ago about ONE OK ROCK and Yuzu? I can't find it again... besides Yuzu being a huge fan of them, didn't they do something for Yuzu post Olympics? I can't find that post again. :/ (I could have sworn he met them, but if that's the case then I'm majorly jealous of Yuzu). 

2 hours ago, gaia said:

could you please tell me from witch book the picture " about the fans"

is? being a brand new fanyu I' m a bit lost in the forest of books and magazines.

thanks 😙

I don't know either since I don't have the physical book. It must be one of the recent magazines for 20-21 season since that picture is Yuzu in LMEY.  

Hopefully some other satellites will have a better than I do. 

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

ToshI-san writing about watching Yuzu's performance up close. 

I find it amazing that ToshI-chan, a seasoned professional who has been performing longer than Yuzu's been alive, was so affected by watching him that he couldn't sing properly if he looked at Yuzu. Really speaks to the emotional power of Yuzu's skating. 

4 hours ago, Fay said:

A new batch of Yuzu skates is being made! 

I love the little gold wings!

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

saw something on tumblr about him not being able to train in Canada due to the COVID?

When COVID first hit Canada and Worlds 2020 got canceled, the provincial government shut rinks and sports facilities down, so at that time there was nowhere for Yuzu to train. So he packed up and went home to Japan.  Since then, the current mandatory 14 day quarantine for all travelers arriving in Canada is most likely the main obstacle to him coming back. Now there's rumors that if the infection rate keeps dropping, the government will lift the quarantine  for vaccinated travelers in July. At that time, if Yuzu is vaccinated,  I assume he would come back. 

Also, welcome!

7 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Welcome to Planet Hanyu and welcome back to the Fanyu fandom! A lot of things have happened recently. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

We don't know too much about Yuzuru's coaching situation. When the lockdown in Canada was confirmed back in 2020, Yuzuru flew back to Japan and trained at Ice Rink Sendai alone and he still does to this moment. He has been training the quad Axel alone for a while now and it seems that he is pretty close to landing it. When he was asked about whether or not he would return to Canada he said he wasn't sure because even though he is alone in Sendai he prefers the training conditions (in terms of being able to play his program music whenever he likes etc). So I guess for now we don't know if Yuzuru will return to Canada even if he gets the chance. :shrug:

As for ONE OK ROCK, I have no idea to be honest, I don't really keep up with them, maybe it was a really really old post but I do kinda remember something about the congratulating Yuzuru for winning somewhere. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

I can tell- but as long as Yuzu is happy with what's happening in his life, that's all I ask as a fan. 

Yeah, I do remember them congratulating him... and handing him a signed CD? I have a good memory for stuff, but I have a terrible time backtracking anything. OTL (Yuzu is a man with excellent taste in anime and music, on top of being a figure skating god). Every time I listen to one ok rock I'm reminded of Yuzu's pre skate routine. xD

10 hours ago, Lily* said:

Je ne veux pas être impoli, mais pourquoi la moitié des commentaires ici sont-ils en français maintenant ? Ou ai-je raté la note ? Je veux dire, même l'anglais n'est pas la langue maternelle pour beaucoup de gens ici, y compris moi-même. 

:wave:  to you Japaneise women , alors ce sont QUE mes commentaires écrit en Français , car je le redit encore , par manque de pratique de continuer a parlé Anglais après mes études ( je précise il y a très longtemps de cela ) j'ai perdue beaucoup hélas et je traduit tout vos écrit et ont tous et toutes fanyus et je ne pense pas poser de problèmes a ceux et celles qui aiment ce que j'ai posté .......  

On 6/17/2021 at 2:49 PM, Mandy said:

Hello, my name is Mandy, and I'm new to the forum -waves-

I've been following Yuzu mostly tumblr since Sochi (used to be on GS for a bit but I was never much of an active poster). I lost track of Yuzu's progress a couple years ago due to the COVID since work got crazy busy for me around then (medical doctor). The COVID is calming down now (over here anyways), so I probably have a very long couple months of backtracking to do... but before any of that, what's happening with Yuzu's coaching situation? I saw something on tumblr about him not being able to train in Canada due to the COVID? If he gets the vaccine, would he be able to go back to train? 

I haven't been following Yuzu's tumblr tag as much as I should be because there's so much toxicity between the fandoms that I just kinda gave up reading the posts there. 

And does anyone remember that post a long while ago about ONE OK ROCK and Yuzu? I can't find it again... besides Yuzu being a huge fan of them, didn't they do something for Yuzu post Olympics? I can't find that post again. : / (I could have sworn he met them, but if that's the case then I'm majorly jealous of Yuzu). 

Hello and welcome @Mandy:wave: The Planet is a wonderful place for all the fans. I wish you a great time here. : 67638860:

On 6/17/2021 at 11:37 AM, Fay said:

A new batch of Yuzu skates is being made! 

Cool 👍👍
May the blades bring him good luck on the ice  ⛸

[NEWS]

:girlsigh:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

J'ai toujours pensé que la page se traduisait automatiquement dans la langue choisie par les téléspectateurs, donc je ne la comprends pas moi-même. 

Effectivement , le google translate s'affiche sur ma page et je clique sur Français ( et s'affiche aussi quand je vais sur des sites Anglais ) et NON ce n'est pas automatique et est ce que cela est vraiment dérangeant ..... ???? 

7 hours ago, gaia said:

Je suis désolé. c'est à cause de moi et de Yuzuwinnie. Je suis nouveau sur la planète, il était tard et, comme je comprends un peu le français, je ne savais pas que nous aurions probablement dû déménager dans une autre section

:Pardon:

NON Gaïa , tu n'écrit pas en Français : il a QUE moi et pourquoi je devrais aller ailleurs ?? et tu n'as pas m'être de :sorry2: or :sorry:   and :wave: to you in Italie 

6 hours ago, Geo1 said:

J'ai remarqué que seuls les posts de Yuzuwinnie sont en français. Faites un clic droit n'importe où dans le message et cliquez sur « traduire en anglais » et tout sera en anglais. ça se traduit même@Paskud à « méchant » !

En voilà une bonne explication , que j'ai écrit et je l'avais précisé dès le début mon manque d'Anglais et avoir écrit " thanks for your understanding " = to understand , comprendre ........  OUI Paskud c'est méchant !!!!!! ( l'ai t-il est vrai ? ) :unsure2: 

20 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Effectivement , le google translate s'affiche sur ma page et je clique sur Français ( et s'affiche aussi quand je vais sur des sites Anglais ) et NON ce n'est pas automatique et est ce que cela est vraiment dérangeant ..... ???? 

Sort of. You're the only one whose posts appear in French, so it sticks out. I do read French and I can understand what you're saying most of the time. But  it's just odd that only your posts show up French.  Like, I never had to hit the translate function for anyone else's stuff til now. And I'm certain that not every post on here is written in English originally

Today, I managed to talk to a friend who used to be a figure skating fan (real life for once! I haven't spoken to people who aren't family face to face for a while because of COVID) about Yuzu and how close he is to landing a quad Axel, plus some other skating related things and it makes me soo happy! Because of Yuzu, I am learning so much about figure skating, the different types of spins, jumps, skating shoes, traning, etc. I really love it! :loveshower: It is like if life is a game and an entire map of the world is opening up to me. If all of you don't mind, can you share how Yuzu has gotten you into learning more about figure skating or has affected your life? I am really curious!

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Sort of. You're the only one whose posts appear in French, so it sticks out. I do read French and I can understand what you're saying most of the time. But  it's just odd that only your posts show up French.  Like, I never had to hit the translate function for anyone else's stuff til now. And I'm certain that not every post on here is written in English originally

ok science approach:

italian: questo è un post di prova, in che lingua lo leggete?

english : this is a test post, in wich languge are you reading it?

P.S. on laptop I don't get the translation option (wich is an option on mobile phone)

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't know either since I don't have the physical book. It must be one of the recent magazines for 20-21 season since that picture is Yuzu in LMEY.  

Hopefully some other satellites will have a better than I do. 

thanks so much, as I don't have twitter would you mind asking to the original person who wrote the tweet (only if that's noy too much trouble to tou)
:smiley-angelic001: