General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

hahahaha I tend not to believe them as well, but my mom is crazy superstitious and when she started yapping this and that I tend to get affected and forced to believe to her superstition routine :laughing: anyways I guess when the season start and some of you started being superstitious I will get affected too and join #teamsuperstitious lol

what? lololol well you have all season to try your luck :0006: try it in AC to not leave a big damage lol!  :tongueyuzu:

I'll watch SP live and FP not live, see what one he does better in😂

5 hours ago, lilsailor said:

I am contemplating not watching Olympics live, since the only competition since I've been following I havnt been able to watch live was worlds free skate in Helsinki & WR 

I've never watch him live during competitions because of past experience of me watching any competitions I was excited for always go disastrous :sadPooh: 

Although I know its just coincidence and it probably doesn't have to do with anything with me watching or not but I just feel that if I follow him live, he'll fall more.... For the first time ever at worlds 2017 SP I convinced myself there's nothing to worry about and by the time his performance was over I was :headdesk:. I skipped worlds FS and was still trying to convince myself that its just a coincidence that the situations happened.... and followed WTT 2017 SP live and....... Well.... Lets just say that there goes me agreeing to never watching him live again. So I only tend to follow Gala live which I believe is okay because its not a competition :68811859:

sorry about my random post but I just feel sad because I can't follow his competitions live... but for Yuzu I'll hold back... :68811363:

I have this strong feel that I have to watch him live at Olympics LOL so I don't know how but no matter where I am,  I'm definitely watching him. I don't know how on earth I'm going to control my nerves though :0006:

42 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I've never watch him live during competitions because of past experience of me watching any competitions I was excited for always go disastrous :sadPooh: 

Although I know its just coincidence and it probably doesn't have to do with anything with me watching or not but I just feel that if I follow him live, he'll fall more.... For the first time ever at worlds 2017 SP I convinced myself there's nothing to worry about and by the time his performance was over I was :headdesk:. I skipped worlds FS and was still trying to convince myself that its just a coincidence that the situations happened.... and followed WTT 2017 SP live and....... Well.... Lets just say that there goes me agreeing to never watching him live again. So I only tend to follow Gala live which I believe is okay because its not a competition :68811859:

sorry about my random post but I just feel sad because I can't follow his competitions live... but for Yuzu I'll hold back... :68811363:

Not about Yuzu, but a comparable situation, if not sports, I had a similar experience, so I know what you are talking about.

Mine had a very unexpected and good resolution so I know that is possible and hope for the same for you. 

47 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I know how that feels... and it's like the more you cheers, the worse it goes :13877886::13877886::13877886:

I'll just be happy with a small screen in my computer with ISU live updates about their scores... like I normally do :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:

25 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I'm pretty new to this, what are some things that might jinx Yuzu besides watching him live?

I find myself ridiculous for asking the above question, but no harm asking. =P

I think it was mentioned before as well but for me... I definitely can't say out loud that he's going to win or do great or any other praise... things tend to go opposite to what I say... so better let those thoughts stay in my mind and only utter after the performance... :P 

In my case,  it's fine for me to watch him live or not because that wasn't affect him to win or not. SP or LP, once I watched him do well for his SP and then next competition he's doing bad. Same with the LP. So, basically the problem is in himself. I will just rooting for him to the fullest with live streaming or not. But I will try to watch him live if I can. :hachimaki:

He said he was depressed after his SP in Helsinki, but after that he was inspired by the voices of his fans and that made him believe in himself and do his best. And what's he get? World record! :goe:

So don't afraid to watch him live ! Root for him so he can do his best! :0006:

I'm trying to use this off-season to catch up on Yuzu by reading old and all threads from GS and here (so I won't bother you all with questions with obvious answers), but my GOODNESS I keep on getting sidetracked by all the pretty Yuzu thumbnails on Youtube and Dailymotion and so I end up watching and rewatching clips/performances/fancams/news of him instead of catching up. WHY IS THIS BOY SO PHOTOGENIC! WHY IS HIS FORM IN THOSE THUMBNAILS ALWAYS SO PRETTY! :drama: Like tbh I can't multitask.

Old news, but - I just can't over this fancam of his reaction to the lady announcing that he and Shoma are from China and then getting it correct for Boyang. :rofl: He is so precious! WHY ARE HIS EXPRESSIONS ALWAYS SO OPEN AND HONEST! I guess this is why the boy is a living meme. :winky: