General Yuzuru Chat

5 時間前, MrPudding said:

:offtopic:

So I've rewatched some of Yuzu's Ex performance and it occurred to me that one day, he could perform LGC again :8227023:. Knowing how perfectionist he is and he never got it clean... he could do it. He performed R&J 1.0, Etude, White legend, NDP, and PW so why not LGC... :acceptable: There must've been a feeling of wanting to show a perfect LGC since he showed a perfect Hope and Legacy. Lets just hope when he does perform it, he's passed the LGC mental block 

Hi,Mr Pudding,

I am afraid to ask you what LGC is.

As recently join this site, I am struggling to follow each post due to my poor English.

5 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

Hi,Mr Pudding,

I am afraid to ask you what LGC is.

As recently join this site, I am struggling to follow each post due to my poor English.

It's his short program last season, Lets Go Crazy. 

Our planet is really nice so if you don't understand anything, do ask. Anyone here will help you:animated-smileys-animals-047: :space:

1 分ぐらい, MrPudding said:

It's his short program last season, Lets Go Crazy. 

Our planet is really nice so if you don't understand anything, do ask. Anyone here will help you:animated-smileys-animals-047: :space:

To MrPudding,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

I appriciate your kindness. Yes, this planet is wonderful.

We can comment frankly about beloved Yuzuru !! :heart:

5 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I just don't want to jinx it thats all.. saying it too much could have an opposite effect.  for me at least:rofl:

This season I'm only saying 'may his wishes come true' 'and healthy' 'soar' 'beyond ideal'.. you know... other words to replace that word :kitty:

But this is just what I believe.. lol :10636614:

5 hours ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

In Japan, there is a superstition that if you mention something positive before it happens, spirits or demigods might become aware and maybe jealous and screw it up somehow.

For example, in the days before New Year, you never say "Happy New Year" - "あけましておめでとうございます" in Japanese, "congratulations on it having opened/started" - but use a more indirect "I hope (your) coming year will be good" - "よいお年を" - and in general not congratulate people on anything before it actually happens.

Rationally, like most people, I don't believe this to be true, but on things I care about, I tend to err on the side of caution... ^^;

I mean, Seimei Yuzu might be quite able to deal with a mischievous or actually angry Inari-sama, but he might not have the time... ;)

I see. It sort of makes sense, in a not so 'logical' kind of way, but I get it ;)

I'm a bit of a superstitious person myself, so I think I'll follow suit.

Every little bit helps :smile:

3 hours ago, xeyra said:

It also made him fail his Salchow so he might hesitate to think about a second coming of The BoobskirtTM

no no no obviously the boobskirt didn't give him luck last time! :rofl: and he is crazy superstitious... well after seeing the last few posts it seems a lot of us here are also superstitious :laughing: if he wore something similar we might be the ones that are more scared than him lol

2 hours ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

To MrPudding,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

I appriciate your kindness. Yes, this planet is wonderful.

We can comment frankly about beloved Yuzuru !! :heart:

It is perfectly finee no need to be scared to ask if you don't understand something here! we'll be happy to help! :kitty:

I'm joining team Superstitious too! :animated-smileys-waving-008:

I had a traumatic experience once having to explain to everyone that I didn't get a scholarship because the rules had been changed last minute.. So that taught me to never talk about stuff that hasn't happened yet. 

I believe in our Space:animated-smileys-animals-047:though :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

11 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

no no no obviously the boobskirt didn't give him luck last time! :rofl: and he is crazy superstitious... well after seeing the last few posts it seems a lot of us here are also superstitious :laughing: if he wore something similar we might be the ones that are more scared than him lol

As I said, my rational side doesn't really believe it...

For the rest, well, I don't use a certain word just now and hope all Inari-sama in Japan are kept well supplied with Inari sushi! ;)

41 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

As I said, my rational side doesn't really believe it...

For the rest, well, I don't use a certain word just now and hope all Inari-sama in Japan are kept well supplied with Inari sushi! ;)

hahahaha I tend not to believe them as well, but my mom is crazy superstitious and when she started yapping this and that I tend to get affected and forced to believe to her superstition routine :laughing: anyways I guess when the season start and some of you started being superstitious I will get affected too and join #teamsuperstitious lol

14 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

I am contemplating not watching Olympics live, since the only competition since I've been following I havnt been able to watch live was worlds free skate in Helsinki & WR 

what? lololol well you have all season to try your luck :0006: try it in AC to not leave a big damage lol!  :tongueyuzu:

2 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

hahahaha I tend not to believe them as well, but my mom is crazy superstitious and when she started yapping this and that I tend to get affected and forced to believe to her superstition routine :laughing: anyways I guess when the season start and some of you started being superstitious I will get affected too and join #teamsuperstitious lol

We should make a #teamsupersticious emoji and icon. :rofl:

Has anyone found out if International Figure Skating magazine's Top 20 Highlights of the 2016-2017 season mention Yuzu? There was that quote by Tracy about his FS score so I assume there's something there, but I haven't seen anything else about it.