General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Wow, he's GORGEOUS!!! And his SPEECH!! he's so well-spoken now, and able to express very complicated ideas, I'm so impressed! 

Yes, that's what I noticed too. I was already impressed by how good his English has become when he did his interview with CBC. I think Yuzu's English has improved even more.

I'm sure he's been practicing and working a lot on his English skills. He's probably been taking lessons with private tutors and such. Finally, Yuzu's intelligence, eloquence and ability to formulate and express deep and complex ideas have also become obvious when he speaks English. Trust Yuzu to become the best at everything he does! :bow:

And the way he looked! OMG! Being the king he is, he actually made the effort to dress up and style his hair nicely. Yuzu looked absolutely gorgeous! He's becoming more and more beautiful. :heartpound:

And I wanna say thank you so much to all of you who organized this Yuzu skating party! It was a blast! :thanks:

39 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Another message in Japanese... not sure where it’s from but seems to be a different one from the ones before. He sounds so gentle here!! 

30 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Yuzu dressed up, hair done, giving thoughtful answers in English. Raising the bar on his own :bow:

He IS Yuzuru Hanyu. He gives 120% to whatever he does. He holds nothing back. 

His message in Japanese made me cry. He is so caring and always tries to comfort those who is in need of support. We don't deserve him...:bow: