General Yuzuru Chat

Just a few days ago I posted here that Yuzu’s weibo fanpage has 894K followers -as of now, there are 900K followers! 🎉 Which is amazing, especially since it’s not even as official page run by him haha

Note: this page hasn’t posted anything about boycotting the show, it was another Weibo fanpage as far as I know haha

I successfully could get two Nishikawa files A and B!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

At first the site was completely down and I couldn't proceed at all. I almost cried (hahaha), but after hitting F5 like crazy for thirty minutes, I could reach to the shopping page and bought two towels. First I chose a file B (Masquerade one) . I was so relieved:10636614:, and  then I tried another towel. It was relatively smooth to buy the second towel. I chose file A, very careful not to choose Hiepita :68468287:

There's still chance tomorrow, so don't lose your hope! Tomorrow at noon, there's another sale on line :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

My advise is at 12:00 you should put the good into your cart (also, don't choose cheap ones because they are popular and will be sold out quickly), then just keep hitting F5. After 12:30, I felt the site moved faster and I could go on more smoothly, so don't give up before 12:30. I read many people could buy the towels between 12:40-13:00.

Good luck!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Actually, the history Yuzuru made is so rich that is so hard to keep track! The guys in charge with making the bio descriptions are not familiarized with so many accomplishments! You realise this is a joke, I am SO not going to cut them any slack, believe me!

12 minutes ago, Veveco said:

ISU editing keeps delivering. Notice also Dick Button, the Olympic chamMpion. Do they not even have autocorrect?

LMAO i'm so done. this is just too funny at this point.

BTW i'm not sure where to post my question. It's about cdjapan. They sell brand new photobooks right? unless it says otherwise? like there's two listed Aoi Hono, and one of them specifically said in the title that's it's a second hand. 

1 час назад, Veveco сказал:

Buy with caution if you do...

One more reason to go only for singles. Or search for insurance company in your country to see if it's worth a try to buy insurance in case you will not be able to go.

The summary of the bio edit saga. It's a bit redundant with previous posts, but worth a look for the laugh. I don't even know why they bothered with the last round of edits to be honest.:popcorn:

Not that they'll stop with the Boyang erasure but that's a separate battle...

Do we know the theme about H24-TV?

I'm glad they're still doing it. Amidst a pandemic, donations for good causes are more important than ever.

And I'll hold onto the hope that maybe we'll also get some tiny crumbs of pre-recorded Yuzu footage in August

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

dish-covered-burning-salt-with-tomatoes-

it's a burning pile of salt

:knc_tracy1:

....we might need it when :salty: is not enough:peekapooh:

3 hours ago, daisyjune said:

I successfully could get two Nishikawa files A and B!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

At first the site was completely down and I couldn't proceed at all. I almost cried (hahaha), but after hitting F5 like crazy for thirty minutes, I could reach to the shopping page and bought two towels. First I chose a file B (Masquerade one) . I was so relieved:10636614:, and  then I tried another towel. It was relatively smooth to buy the second towel. I chose file A, very careful not to choose Hiepita :68468287:

There's still chance tomorrow, so don't lose your hope! Tomorrow at noon, there's another sale on line :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

My advise is at 12:00 you should put the good into your cart (also, don't choose cheap ones because they are popular and will be sold out quickly), then just keep hitting F5. After 12:30, I felt the site moved faster and I could go on more smoothly, so don't give up before 12:30. I read many people could buy the towels between 12:40-13:00.

Good luck!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

congrats to you!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I love how fans first create the problem(websites crashing) and then deploy high-level strategies to find loopholes to get their precious Yuzu merch:laughing: Brilliant

all of this while the ISU saga goes on :dancingpooh:

And that bio still glaringly lacks in enthusiasm compared to the other two. Tbh, just writing:

He is YUZURU HANYU.

would have been better. Alas.:tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

ETA: gosh, they are worst than me with all my ETAs and belatedly fixing typos LMAO

15 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Not sure if I should repost it here, but the twitter account of Beijing 2022 has reposted the ISU Yuzu video haha XD

Love how they’re not even bothering to be subtle with their Yuzu love, as always 🙈

I muuuch prefer their not being subtle with their Yuzuru love (why should they after all?) than ISU's not being subtle with their Yuzuru hatred. I mean, feelings wise, because PR-wise ISU's lack of subtlety is so detrimental to their awful policy.

I lurked on "another forum's" Alina Zagitova's fan thread (in case there would be news of her practice, programs and exams) and they had this Google-translated Forbes Russia article which was chiefly about her, but incidentally dealt with the lack of popularity of figure skating in US... including Nathan Chen.

My opinion remains the same : as long as Nathan Chen is not let to reach his potential and get a "wow" factor in his skating, how could he become really popular? Advertising can make his name known, but not his skating appealing.

https://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&authuser=0&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.ru%2Fbiznes%2F404275-vneshne-elf-vnutri-nesgibaemyy-voin-kak-18-letnyaya-alina-zagitova-zarabotala-za-god

By the way, Alena Kostornaia's fan thread last page could be called a fanyu page. :smiley-char023: