General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Well, I have read Youtube counting stops when someone watches the same video a number of times every day (4 or 5 times?)

Otherwise, I like very much the idea of getting Olympic Seimei to 10 million views (wouldn't it be a first in figure skating).

Actually there are already figure skating videos that exceeded 10M! Savchenko and Massot 2018 Olympics, Yulia Lipnitskaya 2014 Olympics and Sasha Trusova’s EX at I think Skate Canada 2019

I think these are the only ones I know that has exceeded 10M so far!

But for male singles skaters I think so far none has exceeded 10M?

43 минуты назад, FlyingCamel сказал:

I think several popular Yuzu videos were deleted from youtube, also some clips can be geoblocked by country, so it's not very good statistic-wise.

oh regarding the youtube streaming, i heard they changed how they count the views (not really sure how) and it's harder to increase views now. anyway, a good thing to do to make sure they count your view is don't loop the video and watch a different video in between. there's a possibility youtube will think of you as bots if you loop the video.

40 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I think several popular Yuzu videos were deleted from youtube, also some clips can be geoblocked by country, so it's not very good statistic-wise.

I've read about a 7M views video removed maybe two years ago?

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Actually there are already figure skating videos that exceeded 10M! Savchenko and Massot 2018 Olympics, Yulia Lipnitskaya 2014 Olympics and Sasha Trusova’s EX at I think Skate Canada 2019

I think these are the only ones I know that has exceeded 10M so far!

I try to remember what was said about Alexandra Trusova's 10M views, wasn't there a link from a hugely popular account?

3 時間前, amylance1215さんが言いました:

I just want to remind that Olympic SEIMEI got 10M views already. Exact same video was uploaded with Japanese title by NHK officially. It appeared on top when 羽生結弦 was searched and had so many JP comments. March in 2018, NHK reported that the most viewed digital content was Olympic SEIMEI with 3.3M views. I think it had 5~6M views last year. Recently, I noticed it was erased or closed.  I wish they uploaded only one official video from the first place.

I've read how YT counts views too, and since then I'm looping different playlists :P (and yes, also making use of that VPN licence that I bought by mistake)

on the other hand, there is this one vid (a reupload of BESP WC FS) that's been stuck for days (and it has a very low views). Even with all the restrictions in place, why doesn't YT add at least one view? On the contrary, it went down of 5 views LMAO I wonder what's wrong with that vid in particular

7th of July is 七夕 (Tanabata) - Sendai's Tanabata festival has been cancelled this year because of COVID19.

But people can still celebrate it at home with their loved ones. I have made a tanzaku (wishing strip?) 短冊 online. I wished for Yuzu that he can skate to his ideal. You can only write up to 24 Japanese characters (not words) so you can't write much in English unfortunately.

If you click grey button (みんなの短冊を見る) underneath green button, you can see tanzaku that have been posted by others. Many people had posted wishing strips for Yuzu. These wishing strips will be printed and put on 笹 (bamboo grass) then be burned.

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

7th of July is 七夕 (Tanabata) - Sendai's Tanabata festival has been cancelled this year because of COVID19.

But people can still celebrate it at home with their loved ones. I have made a tanzaku (wishing strip?) 短冊 online. I wished for Yuzu that he can skate to his ideal. You can only write up to 24 Japanese characters (not words) so you can't write much in English unfortunately.

If you click grey button (みんなの短冊を見る) underneath green button, you can see tanzaku that have been posted by others. Many people had posted wishing strips for Yuzu. These wishing strips will be printed and put on 笹 (bamboo grass) then be burned.

After all, isn't Tanabata festival about two stars who love each other but can meet only once a year, only when there is no rain?

I have heard Southern Japan have diluvian rains at the moment, and they are heading to the Eastern part of the country. :sadPooh:

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:13877886::13877886::10742290::10742290::5918bda872cf0_0006(2):......send help....a defibrillator and some smelling salts, please....

Jordan saved his best for last, eh? And I whole-heartedly agree with the sentiment. 

Can it be not last, please? Stunning photography at breathtaking proximity, though, you literally see those muscles work... delicious.