37 minutes ago, Kim Nhung said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I've always wondered why Yuzu and Shoma Uno have had no shows together for a long while (or ever?). It's because of the organizers put it that way? 

He had shows together with Yuzu, he was at FaOI until 2017 and he also did Heroes and Future last year. I think Shoma is just busy with other shows (he's doing SOI, PIW, All That Skate, The Ice and Friends on Ice this season), so he doesn't have time for FaOI.

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, what is the June 9th broadcast in FaOI page? Can anyone clarify it? 

https://fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

Makuhari on TV Asahi

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

His signature is just last name ('Hanyu' in kanji) + mini skating boot. The hiragana 'yori' actually means 'from'. 

But I absolutely adore that mini skating boot! 

Thank you! Aye, now I can see the Hiragana, too. The first pic was a bit blurry.

So his signature means "from Hanyu, the figure skater", aye? :notamused:

24 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

He had shows together with Yuzu, he was at FaOI until 2017 and he also did Heroes and Future last year. I think Shoma is just busy with other shows (he's doing SOI, PIW, All That Skate, The Ice and Friends on Ice this season), so he doesn't have time for FaOI.

Makuhari on TV Asahi

Thank you!:kitty:

2 時間前, Fayさんが言いました:

Guys, what is the June 9th broadcast in FaOI page? Can anyone clarify it? 

https://fantasy-on-ice.com/broadcast.html

TV Asahi has 3 types of broadcasting:  terrestrial, broadcast satellite (BS) and communication satellite (CS).

May 27 was BS, and June 6 9 (sorry) is terrestrial broadcasting both on Makuhari (edited one with the 1st day and 2nd day - I suppose no 3rd day)

and finally from June 30, they will broadcast all three days of Makuhari on CS :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

TV Asahi no doubt does better job than Fuji TV  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

14 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

TV Asahi has 3 types of broadcasting:  terrestrial, broadcast satellite (BS) and communication satellite (CS).

May 27 was BS, and June 6 is terrestrial broadcasting both on Makuhari (edited one with the 1st day and 2nd day - I suppose no 3rd day)

and finally from June 30, they will broadcast all three days of Makuhari on CS :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

TV Asahi no doubt does better job than Fuji TV  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Is it going to be broadcast on June 9th or 10th in reality? 

24 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I should get used to it, but... How can Yuzu have such a muscular chest and slim waist at the same time?  :english1:

Yeah, isn't it wonderful?I was just thinking that Yuzu has a better waistline than Miki.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, isn't it wonderful?I was just thinking that Yuzu has a better waistline than Miki.

The costume sort of highline his figure more which is the only positive thing about it really

p.s. Yuzuru never had a child tho,unlike Miki ..just saying:happy0007:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu's waistline is a thing of beauty and a joy forever (yes, I'm that shallow :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: )

2 hours ago, mercedes said:

The costume sort of highline his figure more which is the only positive thing about it really

p.s. Yuzuru never had a child tho,unlike Miki ..just saying:happy0007:

Yes, I realize. What I meant was, she's so tiny and yet he's tinier there. 

40 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Yuzu's waistline is a thing of beauty and a joy forever (yes, I'm that shallow :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: )

My only regret is that I never had one like it, myself. I would love to know what he does in the gym.