General Yuzuru Chat

hace 49 minutos , Fay said:

Ok. Yuzu, stick to skating and don’t do any blogging, please! 

:biggrin:

hace 39 minutos , Fay said:

His voice is nice! But he gets away with saying nothing new! 

He's so trolling us and he knows it!!!! :3:...he also knows we will still be waiting for tomorrow's last blog entry...hopping for something actually new...or just hearing his nice voice before he disappears again...:13877886:

A bit late on this topic, but all this talk about natto is making me hungry.  It's more popular with people in the Kanto area of Japan and it's delicious and healthy with grated radish and spring onions! Happy to hear that Yuzu is a natto fan too!  Was happy to see that the hotel I stayed at during Worlds Saitama had natto available and eggs for tomago kake gohan; living outside of Japan for the last 9 years, so always happy to have eggs that can be eaten raw when I return for a visit😁

I'm from the US orginally, but lived in Japan much longer, so is my country affiliation the US or Japan, or both would be great---is that possible?

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

I know the debate is a recurring one but.... White xylitol. :deadinside:

:crazyshit2: that costume was something memorable.....:rofl2:

About the blog: for me he is deliberately choosing to talk about boring topics so "they'll think I'm a boring person and they'll leave me alone", I love him :1497158260_5GOE:

27 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

A bit late on this topic, but all this talk about natto is making me hungry.  It's more popular with people in the Kanto area of Japan and it's delicious and healthy with grated radish and spring onions! Happy to hear that Yuzu is a natto fan too!  Was happy to see that the hotel I stayed at during Worlds Saitama had natto available and eggs for tomago kake gohan; living outside of Japan for the last 9 years, so always happy to have eggs that can be eaten raw when I return for a visit😁

I'm from the US orginally, but lived in Japan much longer, so is my country affiliation the US or Japan, or both would be great---is that possible?

I must say I haven’t tried natto and I wanna but I’m a bit fussy with textures 😅 

Uncle Majorov posted a story trying natto in the Saitama hotel and seemed to like it hehe

31 minutes ago, Marte said:

:crazyshit2: that costume was something memorabile.....:rofl2:

About the blog: for me he is deliberately choosing to talk about boring topics so "they'll think I'm a boring person and they'll leave me alone", I love him :1497158260_5GOE:

It had definitely something western in it. And I mean like "wild west" style, with pistols and cancan... :pouty:

Like this (and don't ask me why I had that association - probably those horrible yellow parts did that...):

Spoiler

kankan_05.jpg

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

I know the debate is a recurring one but.... White xylitol. :deadinside:

If you mentally block the orange ruffles, the costume is quite flattering. Hugs his body almost as well as the ppos.

Just looked at the ISU Twitter. What do you think are the chances that ISU actually reads the comments?

37 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

If you mentally block the orange ruffles, the costume is quite flattering. Hugs his body almost as well as the ppos.

Just looked at the ISU Twitter. What do you think are the chances that ISU actually reads the comments?

Who knows? They asked a pretty leading question when they asked people what their favorite part of Worlds was so maybe they were actually interested in the answers. I took that opportunity to put a plug in for positive change on their scoring of Axel sequences like 4T3A anyway. You never know, it might spark something. But I had a hard time keeping myself from saying something sarcastic about the return of the 'skating while Russian' bonus in Ice Dance. 

4 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

If you mentally block the orange ruffles, the costume is quite flattering.

I really can't unsee them. He's got such gorgeous lines in the white outfit of course, but the monstrosity of the ruffles is just too much and spoils it. :13877886:

35 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

It had definitely something western in it. And I mean like "wild west" style, with pistols and cancan... :pouty:

Like this (and don't ask me why I had that association - probably those horrible yellow parts did that...):

Reveal hidden contents

kankan_05.jpg

Ah :rofl2:......to me it looks like a flamenco dress, something like this:

Spoiler

PRIMAVERA.jpg

LOl. His blogs are hilarious.. if anyone has attempted the art of being totally uninformative and secretive about, well, anything, 🕵️‍♀️it is him. He says the absolute minimum that he can get away with... and get away with it he does, because people still anxiously await every single syllable.