General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Fay said:

Where can you find the CM? 

Kose set it to private on YT. I think it was unlisted but was uploaded early March and people found out today? So now there are complaints that it's wrong timing to have the CM out on 3.11 (even though the CM hasn't actually been officially released yet).

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He did. It was a recap of various videos of him talking about the earthquake, struggling with the guilt and pressure and a first visit to that school, as well as, I think, some new buts of interview from the trip to Naraha last Summer. It was a nice recap! (It took me by surprise, too 😅) I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon!

10 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New CM - for Kosé! :)

Eta: the CM and the interview on youtube have been deleted...

:love:

Dang. I made myself put the phone down and do other things because I've been compulsively checking only to see like 1 new post. A few hours away and I end up missing out on a new video 😭

This new ad makes me wonder though. Yuzu claimed he doesn't do anything to his skin. But, he chooses sponsors based on them making products he actually uses.  Hmm. Is his secret out? It does seem unfair to the world to give him skin like that without him putting any effort into it - even through puberty!

10 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

I'm going to start a betting pool on which will occur first: 1) Yuzu wins his 3rd OGM, or 2) someone manages to find a suit that actually fits him. (Those shirt cuffs!) 

:dontdothistome: :ohno:  :embSwan: :crazyshit::headdesk:

I'll never understand why they can't tailor something for him. Didn't they get measurements for Olympic suits and they still didn't fit.