General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Important Tweet!

I think this (and probably the "take Pooh back to the forest" thing) is the closest we've come to having Yuzu's usual personality translated to english. We can guess when he's speaking english without sound because he has an "english speaking face" (i still love you bb), but here he looks so relaxed and so... Yuzu:8788161:

I wish for the day when he gets confidence on his english skills and international media gets exposed to Trollzuru Hanyu

2 hours ago, ICeleste said:

The legendary one..

"The sea of flags from Japan. what can he produce? Lying in fifth place, surely a medal is within his grasp if he can skate anywhere near his top form"... :sadPooh:

The commentary and every frame engraved in my mind and it played as i read..

That was my biggest fear now what yt what else can you take from me:gaah:

(please don’t take more down><)

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed the growing stuffed tissue box trend among the Russian ladies (all the leading juniors and seniors).  I could only find copyright picture under www.alamy.com, so didn't post.

Yuzu is quite the trend setter.

Well he is the original Eteri-girl, pretty little quad monster,stuffed tissue box  holder and backloading pioneer xD

besp worlds H&L was uploaded newly by "Figure Skating" (new account I think).

I have various performances downloaded already (and various small clips, interviews etc) and can definitely share if there is some kind of communal file hosting/sharing thing to use? I don't have a bilibili account to use for it and I don't use my youtube account for uploads.

22 minutes ago, Chitsuki said:

Thank you for this. I was just beating myself up over not downloading that video while I had the chance.

Let's hope it's still there when I get home tonight! Will not miss downloading it again. :hachimaki:

This. After every competition I am like crazy: „download, download, download“ ..:hachimaki:

2 hours ago, Bilge said:

The commentary and every frame engraved in my mind and it played as i read..

That was my biggest fear now what yt what else can you take from me:gaah:

(please don’t take more down><)

Because of this fear I've spent the whole night downloading nearly 20 extra competition videos for good measure. I feel a bit safer now :acceptable: #NoRegrets #StillDownloading

Also, I never knew how difficult it is to choose from all the Chopin perfs until I get my hands on it..... So naturally I downloaded them all just like Seimei :Poohgaveup: