General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

are we really talking about a skater's singing ability :rofl: 

Off season :smiley-ashamed005:

And yes i'm sure he can't be THAT BAD. I doubt he will return to the Kouhaku as a performer instead of a judge but still i think i would enjoy going to a karaoke with him :rofl:(maybe just for watching him being all extra but yeah...)

It's common for musicians to have a good ear but to have zero voice training, so they're not good at singing, but they're not bad either. Considering Yuzuru's sensitivity to music, I think he's somewhat like this: he can notice whether he's in tune or out of tune, but is not super-trained to hit every note on the first try :laughing:

*I enjoy talking about random Yuzuru things, please don't stop*

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It's common for musicians to have a good ear but to have zero voice training, so they're not good at singing, but they're not bad either. Considering Yuzuru's sensitivity to music, I think he's somewhat like this: he can notice whether he's in tune or out of tune, but is not super-trained to hit every note on the first try :laughing:

*I enjoy talking about random Yuzuru things, please don't stop*

He has a knack for imitating things, and like i said, i feel like he knows how to control his voice. So i don't think he is as bad as me (i did have some voice training and i can sing sheet music... but lol what is technique) 

I'd love to hear him sing, someone sneak a microphone so i can hear him sing the japanese anthem pls

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

He has a knack for imitating things, and like i said, i feel like he knows how to control his voice. So i don't think he is as bad as me (i did have some voice training and i can sing sheet music... but lol what is technique) 

I'd love to hear him sing, someone sneak a microphone so i can hear him sing the japanese anthem pls

Mmmh... I say I'll believe it when I'll hear him :rofl:So yeah, someone should definitely sneak a microphone in his UA while he's singing along to his program music or something. 

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

UGH you guys are killing my dreams of Yuzu coming back as a pop idol after skating.

Hey, there's always autotune...

and acting!

imagine him singing while skating! it would be a whole new buisness!!!

6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

UGH you guys are killing my dreams of Yuzu coming back as a pop idol after skating.

Hey, there's always autotune...

and acting!

He can always become a show dancer for his favorite bands :popcorn: Let him lip-sync the hell out of every song while saving his breath for the moves

4 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

He can always become a show dancer for his favorite bands :popcorn: Let him lip-sync the hell out of every song while saving his breath for the moves

Preferably on the ice. His balance there seems to be safer, you know!