General Yuzuru Chat

Good luck to him, showing us the improved Chopin. While the layout may make the BV higher, I await his version of a better performed Ballade because to me already every note was hit to perfection. He likes challenges... so go ahead, improve upon perfection, yuzu. And may it be on the biggest stages...

12 minutes ago, Altie said:

what... are they trying to do ???

Well the caption underneath was "They are basically us when they see Yuzuru." So possibly something to do with fighting over who gets to have the best sparkles from his clothes? 

13 hours ago, xeyra said:

If anyone's interested, I posted some 2016-2017 GOE average statistics over here, at the skating thread. Let me know if there's anything wrong, any data you suggest I add or modify, whatever. Now let me go cry in a corner.

Paging @Murieleirum 

Quoting myself to let everyone know this is now an editable Google Sheet and there's new data that has been added (BV, Score, PCS). You're free to go there and experiment with some functions, if there's anything you find relevant to add and are more knowledgeable on how to do it. You're also free to add in raw data that hasn't been inserted yet (that'd be helpful). Eventually, there'll be tabs with jump success rate as well (if anyone wants to get a headstart on that...).

8 minutes ago, Dara said:

Hugging after Yuzu's successful 4Lo

It was like this:

Snb4Ddwh.jpg

vOKbv3bh.jpg

gx1hNikh.jpg

Dooooooorks! This was when they had that interview with Nobu, Yuzu, and Akiko and it was revealed by Nobu how Yuzu has started to get obsessed with kendama (even playing it on the ice) and Yuzu revealed he had a special all black kendama. hahaha