General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I hope we get a fun SP, whatever it is!

Fun and provocative like LGC. 

But somehow I think that Yuzuru has reached a point of no return, sexiness wise, and it will be impossible for him not to kill us all in at least one of his programs...

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I don’t know you. :angrypooh:

:sorrow:

Though there are a gazillion fun, lively songs, better than that one! I vote for Don't Stop Me Now! (That song always reminds me of the Boston gala, while Don't Stop Me Now reminds me of GPF '15 Gala. MUCH better :P)

Spoiler

I am not going to have any time for media day and I was selfishly hoping for it to not happen this year lol 

But I had a feeling it would happen in Sept. After the recovery and all it was obvious that he‘d need some extra time to get into the shape and state he thinks is necessary to present his programs. Can‘t wait for the reveal!! and then we‘ll have another 2 weeks to go crazy with costume guesses 

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

But, about that program...

Reveal hidden contents

... Fujitv has removed al Fuji channels from its package. And while there are other options to watch regular Fuji online, I don't think there are for BS Fuji. So we won't be able to watch it live...

Actually, watching on FOD (Fuji on demand) might also be possible, but I don't know if that's available overseas...

But why? :squishedPooh:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

But why? :squishedPooh:

Possibly because Fuji have their own pay-per-view online option... that may be available to Japanese expats. But no idea, I don't think they gave a reason for it. (I'm still hoping it's just temporary...)