General Yuzuru Chat

I'm beginning to think that the hashtag  is a misnomer. It shouldn't have been 下手くそ選手権 (1). It'should've been 結構いける選手権 (2).

1- who's crappiest

2- who's the least half-bad

Cos everyone who aren't submitting stick figures looks pretty darn talented to me. That zusa one is actually really *good*.

57 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I feel like my complete lack of talent would be far too embarrassing if all those are the bad drawings of him. Fake competition of good artists trying to show off how not-terrible even their worst efforts are!

*grumps off to sit in a corner and nurse my grievances*

I’m pretty sure you owe me one million favours so I’m calling them all in now.

...and you have to show it to the whole class.

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry to interrupt but the “Crap At Drawing Hanyu Yuzuru Championships” have begun on Twitter!

#羽生結弦の絵描くの下手くそ選手権

Me sees weird things on my twitter feed..

= goes to the planet to see whats up :knc_brian2:

52 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This. I have been laughing like a maniac for the past hour. I’m in heaven with these crappy drawings. I need more. I DEMAND MORE!

My first attempt looked like a cactus so I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Before you ask, no, no I didn't save it.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Despite the source, this interview is actually quite informative of Kikuchi-san and Yuzu's relationship and how it came to be. He also talked a little about his experience at Sochi and PC. My Japanese is not at a level where I can translate the actual article, but I hope someone more knowledgeable does eventually do it because it is worth a read, and there are snippets of stories on young Yuzu as well.

31 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Despite the source, this interview is actually quite informative of Kikuchi-san and Yuzu's relationship and how it came to be. He also talked a little about his experience at Sochi and PC. My Japanese is not at a level where I can translate the actual article, but I hope someone more knowledgeable does eventually do it because it is worth a read, and there are snippets of stories on young Yuzu as well.

oh oh, I hope somebody will translate. I've always been curious about Kikuchi's perspective.