General Yuzuru Chat

8 分, BWOZWaltzさんが言いました:

Haha I was pointing out just to be sure for non-Japanese ppl that the word itself had no sexual meaning and I didn't think you're referring the actual *thing.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:  Yuzu's cry of 見たかー! shows how proud he was at that moment as he's at the top of the game. Yes he's saying "Who's the boss now?" so we're on the same page:D

Then you did well cos you made me explain and now hopefully no one would get it wrong ^__^. Good thing you did, too, cos I hadn't thought of all that when cracked that joke -.-;;

9 分, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Sorry to interrupt but the “Crap At Drawing Hanyu Yuzuru Championships” have begun on Twitter!

#羽生結弦の絵描くの下手くそ選手権

That's actually pretty good. I mean I can still tell it's him without the reference. If they want to be crap they need to suck harder. UH. As in, they need to try harder to be crap. Cos it ain't easy being crap. I'd know.

Seriously...I just realized how many everyday expressions that we use are so...uncouth as to be borderline sekuhara. But censoring myself didn't feel right either cos it wouldn't be me talking, since these are expressions people I interact with use on a daily basis, and which I use in return. Either way, I'm sorry for my lack of culture. And those of the people I associate with.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry to interrupt but the “Crap At Drawing Hanyu Yuzuru Championships” have begun on Twitter!

#羽生結弦の絵描くの下手くそ選手権

I think the competition for this will be very, very fierce! (I wonder how many stick figures we'll see, though... lol)

28 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Okay, I think you missed my point. It's not meant as a sexual reference. It's just a redneckish way of saying, "Who's the man now?!" Which is basically what you're describing. Only less...cultured, you know?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying what he does isn't competitive. It's hella competitive. He's hella competitive.  Like probably more than everyone else out there across all fields, male and female, put together. But I'm saying it's not just competitiveness that he's driven by because if it's just that, I wouldn't have become a fan. He is quite insufferably competitive, in fact, but you root for him still because he also does it in a way that doesn't belittle others just to prove he's the man. Like, just because he won doesn't mean others are losers. As in, I don't get the feeling that he wants to prove he's the best just for the sake of being the best. I think he's doing it to prove he is the best because he is right. Not that others are wrong. Just that he isn't wrong. And he got maybe a few more things right than others seeing the results he's gotten. And that if others thought a bit more in the same way, maybe they too, could achieve more. Like even if we don't like competing with others, we all do still end up competing with ourselves at various points and it's important that we don't lose when that happens. And even if we did we shouldn't give up trying to win. That sorta thing.

Anywho, I'm just stating why I personally find him inspiring, despite being the sort to shy away from competitive types. Not saying my words are gospel or anything. ^^;

OK, I get you now :) I think we're more or less saying the same things anyway lol But yes, he's such a gracious winner - and actually even when he doesn't win, he's usually very gracious in his loss and the kuyashii is entirely self-directed. It really is inspiring, as is his eternal quest to become better and learn from all mistakes.

1 minute ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

That's actually pretty good. I mean I can still tell it's him without the reference. If they want to be crap they need to suck harder. UH. As in, they need to try harder to be crap. Cos it ain't easy being crap. I'd know.

You mean like this one? 

:smiley-laughing021:

12 分, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

I can still tell it's him from the HAIR. And the weird pose. And that's probably the murder face that he has on. It's quite accurate, really.

11 分, Erinさんが言いました:

You mean like this one? 

:smiley-laughing021:

Okay. That literally could be anybody. Looks a lot like me everyday at 11am. And 3pm.

Still not good enough tho. It needs to try very hard to look like him but ends up looking like...I dunno...Ms. Piggy or Kermit or something.

I feel like i lost a lot of belly fat from too much giggling going through that hashtag. 

Being a fanyu really makes me a better person. 

Like, before i knew of Yuzu, i'm a cynic. Now, i believe there's a Yuzu in every one. And before, i hate the color yellow (which includes Pooh and my major reason why i initially disliked Dory). Now, it at least doesn't make me want to puke anymore. I'm a better person because of that. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: