General Yuzuru Chat

42 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Duuuuuuuuuuudes! How do I make this my signatuuuuurrreeeee? Git it Yuzu! *sound on*

(If I’m being inappropriate just let me know and I’ll :slinkaway:.  But I think it’s fun seeing him rock out a bit.)

3 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

(From the Suggestions & Feedback ---> How Do I? thread)

^^ Here you go!  :2thumbsup: 

You'll need to download it and host it somewhere like Imgur first too ;)

34 minutes ago, Maleko said:

But not in Youtube channel :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Actually it is on YouTube! On the 7Olympics YouTube channel! I think the video is called 'Men Short Program Highlights' or something like that. It's a compilation of performances from the men's SP but it has Yuzu's full SP in it. 

I'll link it below in a second :) Yuzu is at 16:54!

https://youtu.be/RDRrfqtqjkc

Spoiler

Can someone please teach me how to get rid of these spoiler boxes :13877886: I always accidentally press the button to put them in but can't get rid of them 

20 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Actually it is on YouTube! On the 7Olympics YouTube channel! I think the video is called 'Men Short Program Highlights' or something like that. It's a compilation of performances from the men's SP but it has Yuzu's full SP in it. 

I'll link it below in a second :) Yuzu is at 16:54!

https://youtu.be/RDRrfqtqjkc

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone please teach me how to get rid of these spoiler boxes :13877886: I always accidentally press the button to put them in but can't get rid of them 

Not available in my country.

:disdain:

Spoiler

About removing spoiler or quote boxes, maybe try putting text before and after the box (sandwiching it between words: textSPOILERBOXtext) and then highlighting the text from one end to the other and deleting? I did it this way a few times when I had trouble, but don't know if it'll work for you. (Though most times it just works for me with hitting backspace/delete.)

But someone will probably have an easier solution. :P

15 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Not available in my country.

:disdain:

Hide contents

About removing spoiler or quote boxes, maybe try putting text before and after the box (sandwiching it between words: textSPOILERBOXtext) and then highlighting the text from one end to the other and deleting? I did it this way a few times when I had trouble, but don't know if it'll work for you. (Though most times it just works for me with hitting backspace/delete.)

But someone will probably have an easier solution. :P

Oh darn! I was hoping it would be available for everyone to watch but I guess not :(

Also thanks for the tip! It worked for me! 

So in preparation for my job interview tomorrow (I mean, hm, technically today), I've been trying to remove lint from my black dress socks using a lint roller. And then it occurred to me, how does Yuzuru (perhaps more likely his okaasan) get ALL this black training gear this..lint free? Don't tell me its those detergent pods...!

photo_l.jpg

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

New hashtag on Twitter "Learn about Figure Skating with Ghibli"

Hide contents

This one is "gap moe" (the warm, affectionate feeling you get from the gap between the fierce and adorable sides.)

Lutzzzzzzz

Hanyu's pendant.

The Olympic Exhibition Finale

Oh this is soul-cleansing fluff!