General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Definitely sounds like me when I had my Invisalign (except I don’t sound as cute.... ). I don’t have much problem with speech when I had normal braces but I guessed hidden braces maybe similar to Invisalign. The tongue just feel awkward with extra the back of the teeth... 

Omg my friend had Invisalign too and she kind of sounded like that sometimes. I'm thinking he probably took them out for competitions but wore them every other day, which is why it's hard to gauge how long he wore them for. 

Case closed  :glasses:

1 minute ago, nagini said:

Didn't he say that for him doing CM's is more difficult than jumping the quads? :POOH:

It's an issue of relevancy- quads are relevant, razors not so much since he really doesn't have anything to shave (how long does it take him to even grow a small fuzz?).

But Yuzu does need to learn from all these CMs. The boy wants to have a family of his own one day, so Yuzu, just think of it as training for that distant future when:

a) he needs to wash baby clothes when his SO is too tired and burned out

b) he has to warm the milk for the baby at 3 am

*has an image of Dad Yuzu with an powder blue apron and 3 kids dangling off the strings*

Okay, even here, I'm not sure how to make razor's relevant, unless he suddenly starts growing more fuzz...

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Or his cooking experience-does microwave usage count?

I count it for mine! :laughing:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

I think he did pretty well here :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: We know he's capable of washing (1) white shirt using the washing machine. :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

The waste of water and detergent, tho! 

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:
8 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Once i finished my work, I'm going to grab a magnifying glass and browse through all his photos! 

GlHnHFW.jpg&key=32842e04b0ab505205870f42

Well done, detective! :laughing:

Although this photo made me imagine what Zu would look like with a mustache (like, no beard, just the stache) and uhh... maybe it's better if he can't grow one. It seems like that would look really odd :4:

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I honestly don't need to see Yuzuru in quite this much detail. Some things should be left to low definition. :laughing:

Even he can't look too flawless with this kind of detail, think of the horror us mortals have to face if we were to take the same HD photos :english2:

1 minute ago, VyVy99 said:

Even he can't look too flawless with this kind of detail, think of the horror us mortals have to face if we were to take the same HD photos :english2:

:slinkaway:  I've always wished to have a natural clean face thanks to genetics, too bad it's just a wish.

20 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

me still can't achieve that skin with @%&% skincare routine.. :war:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

me still can't achieve that skin with @%&% skincare routine.. :war:

yeah exactly, #same :(

Although I'm pretty sure I've seen some closeup photos where his skin looked perfect without any makeup in the past, so this time I think we can also assign some of the minor imperfections to the Olympics stress :sadPooh: