General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, b138oo said:

Is it only me who thinks Yuzu and his team are just trying to have as much positivity as they could going into the Oly as the reigning Olympic's champion? Hence no SC and keeping Chopin? I mean Yuzu said he would have 2 new programs for Oly season, but he said it last season, so it could mean he won't keep both LGC and H&L. He also said H&L wasn't liked as much by the public, or judges tbh, and i bet he realized it affected his GOEs badly. Thus, it's just normal for him to choose among his programs which one is working with the judges, because well his taste and the judges' are just that different. He went into Sochi with a repeat SP and it honestly concerned me before when I thought he would go with a new SP into the Oly since he said he wouldn't keep LGC bc we all knew he never really did that well with new SP. He needed time to adjust and beat the program to become his and he doesn't have that time in the Oly season. 

I mean, considering the new GP schedule, it was either Skate Canada or NHK and Yuzuru's attendance at NHK == $$$ for the JSF so

So... If we're talking top 6 guys:

COR: Yuzu vs Nathan

SC: PChan vs Shoma vs CJH (I don't care imma add him here. haha)

COC: Javi vs Boyang vs Vincent (??)

NHK: Yuzu vs PChan (Lol)

TdF: Javi vs Shoma vs Vincent

SA: Nathan vs Boyang vs CJH (I already see how this one will play out. haha)

Just now, kaeryth said:

Lol SA is gonna be a quad fest :68556365: and yuzu still met patrick no matter what huh hahahaha

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Poor PChan. :sadPooh:

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

*slowly raises hand* Well Rostelecom isn't too far away from me...

Congratulations! I was thinking that if he will do GP in Europe, I might go instead of Worlds. But Rostelecom is more complicated for me (passport, visa etc), so I think I'll take my chances with Milan. But at least there should be no problem with watching it live at TV :biggrin:

Oh my god, I'm so overwhelmed I can't breath.. So many news!!

I couldn't be happier about Chopin, this is my favourite program ever! I couldn't even dream about seing this program live, but it's happening!

Can't beleive Yuzu's going to COR! I don't think I can make it, but I'll try to force my mom to go there for me :laughing: 

15 minutes ago, Hannah said:

FAY, WE HAVE TO GO!!! WE HAVE TO GET THE TICKETS!!!  :omg:

I'll spend all the money I've got (sorry for letting you down then, Planet Hanyu) - but I'm not missing on this chance unless I'm dead by then.

Even he loses to Chen.

4 minutes ago, Anony said:

I mean, considering the new GP schedule, it was either Skate Canada or NHK and Yuzuru's attendance at NHK == $$$ for the JSF so

Well I was thinking JSF would put Shoma there ... but yeah I guess Yuzu is more profitable... and for the positivity side, maybe I should have mentioned Rostelecom :facepalm: